Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

Easy (Contours of the Heart, #1)
This topic is about Easy
ARCHIVES > November 2012: Easy by Tammara Webber

Comments (showing 1-21 of 21) (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

Gisbelle | 20798 comments This thread is for the discussions on Easy by Tammara Webber.

If you include spoiler in your post, please let others know.

message 2: by Inger (last edited Oct 31, 2012 10:05AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Inger | 241 comments already read it this summer: loved it :D
you should definitely read it! :)

An important spoiler, wouldn't read it if I wasn't sure:

I still can't get the picture out of my head:
Lucas in his bed, pinioned, crying and shouting for his mother..

Beatrice (beatricemasalunga) | 1110 comments http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...
I've read this last August. It was so good :)

Gisbelle | 20798 comments Yes I loved the book. I have read all Webber's books and loved them all. She is a wonderful writer.

Shreeka (para_shiri_more) | 6 comments "Easy" by tammara webber is an amazing book..one of the best ive read..infact, lucas and jacqueline are on my "most favorite couples of all time" list..:)

message 6: by Gisbelle, Cookie (last edited Nov 09, 2012 05:17AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Gisbelle | 20798 comments Shreeka wrote: ""Easy" by tammara webber is an amazing book..one of the best ive read..infact, lucas and jacqueline are on my "most favorite couples of all time" list..:)"

I loved this book too :D Well, I love all her books anyway, but this one is my absolute favorite :)

Shreeka (para_shiri_more) | 6 comments i just reread 'Easy' again..wanting to relive it all over again..by the end of the story, it had the same effect on me like it'd the last time..i was mesmerized by the story..(esp Lucas)..i fell for him all over again...:)

Gisbelle | 20798 comments This book is just amazing, right? :D I haven't reread though.

Shreeka (para_shiri_more) | 6 comments Gisbelle wrote: "This book is just amazing, right? :D I haven't reread though."

heehee..i just couldnt help it..:)

message 10: by Ally (last edited Nov 18, 2012 07:43AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ally (bookishally) | 439 comments I just finished this book. I loved it! Though I'm still wondering how Lucas physically has time to do EVERYTHING he does... he's incredible.

Birdie (purple_feather22) | 294 comments I just finished Easy last night and I have to say it was one of the best books I've read all year. Most of the books I read are about girls (or boys) in high school and it was nice to read about a girl in college. YA doesn't necessarily mean the person has to be under 18 and its was great to read about someone closer to my age and still be in the genre I like the most.

Diana | 618 comments I read it too! And loved it. Lucas and Jacqueline are so perfect for each other!

Gisbelle | 20798 comments Yes they are :) Perfect fit :D

Rachel Gutierrez | 9 comments I just finished reading this book and let me tell you I was kicking myself for putting it off for so long. It was AMAZING!!! I'm so glad it was picked for a monthly read because I don't know if I would have picked it up and read it. Thank you for picking out this book can't wait for next month!

Jensine (JJ1982) | 31 comments I thought this was a great story and I enjoyed reading it. The characters were great and I adored Jacqueline throughout the book.

Yalonda Robinson | 1 comments I read this on my kindle this summer. I just bought the hardcopy from Kroger yesterday. I was so shocked to see it when I was grocery shopping that I had to buy it. I spend so much money buying the book after reading it on my kindle. I love to hold my books, and stack my bookcase. I liked this book, but I did not love it. Can't remember why since I read it this summer, but it isn't extremely memorable. I do remember some parts, but it's nothing to make me want to read it again and again.

Gisbelle | 20798 comments I was not much in love with Jacquelyn as I was with Lucas. I agree with Yalonda that the book might not be the best or that memorable, but I really enjoyed reading it :)

message 18: by Jacquelyn, thebrunettebooknerd (new)

Jacquelyn (brunettebooknerd) | 15922 comments Everytime I see this thread I think people are talking about me and then I notice (once again!) they are talking about the main character....lol!

Gisbelle | 20798 comments hehe... You are very famous this month XD

message 20: by Jacquelyn, thebrunettebooknerd (new)

Jacquelyn (brunettebooknerd) | 15922 comments Yup! lol..

Lori | 16 comments Finally read this! I know I'm behind...and dang I was missing out! Such an emotional rollercoaster! I can't even imagine being assaulted like that...horrible just horrible. But the book was amazing!

unread topics | mark unread