Young Adult Contemporary Romance discussion

Easy (Contours of the Heart, #1)
This topic is about Easy
❤ ARCHIVES > Easy by Tammara Webber (November 2012)

Comments (showing 1-50 of 112) (112 new)    post a comment »

Gisbelle This thread is for everyone to discuss how they feel about Easy, a book written by Tammara Webber.

Kelly | 15 comments I just finished this book and now reading Slammed. I really enjoyed this read! It was a fabulous balance of funny, sexy, and serious. The theme of empowerment was uplifting. I loved the characters and dialogue (i.e. Erin's choices of words). Oh and did I mention Lucas is an absolute hottie? Those tattoos... mmmm.

Can't wait to hear your thoughts!

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 253 comments Wow! That was a quick read for you, or did you start this yesterday? I am getting ready to start it today but not sure when as I am trying to "balance" a few books...hahaha! As always!!

Kelly | 15 comments Vicki wrote: "Wow! That was a quick read for you, or did you start this yesterday? I am getting ready to start it today but not sure when as I am trying to "balance" a few books...hahaha! As always!!"

Haha! I know what you mean. I actually cheated and started it last week. What books are involved in your balancing act??

Gisbelle Isn't Lucas a babe? He is a complete package. I love the tats :)

Beatrice (beatricemasalunga) I really enjoyed this book. It made me swoon! I just love Lucas ;D

Gisbelle OMG... I love his tats :) Well, actually I love everything about him :D

Marga (dangerdaysahead) | 9 comments I really didn't like this book. But I agree, Lucas is awesome.

Gisbelle Well yeah, some people I know also said they didn't like the book. So what are your reasons, Margaret? :)

Ayn (vegangamer) Did you not like it because of the whole catfish thing? That kind of put me off too, but I still thought it was really good.

Nadd (NaddNadd) | 29 comments I just finished reading this book. It was amazing

Pang | 104 comments Who gonna start reading this book ? Just want Buddy read :P

Nadd (NaddNadd) | 29 comments Pang wrote: "Who gonna start reading this book ? Just want Buddy read :P"

Have you read this book? o:

Pang | 104 comments I haven't read it yet! But I will read it within this month! =D

Gisbelle I read it a few months ago :) It's more of a new adult, so it might not be very appropriate for young reader :)

But I loved the book :D

Nadd (NaddNadd) | 29 comments Pang wrote: "I haven't read it yet! But I will read it within this month! =D"

This book is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. How i wish i could marry Lucas

Gisbelle Oh Lucas is so awesome :D My dream man :)

Pang | 104 comments You made me so bump up to read it! xD

Gisbelle You'll love Lucas too Pang, I am very certain :)

Diana | 39 comments I read this a few days ago! It was awesome! I loved Lucas sooo much. He is so hot!

Gisbelle He's smart, hot, polite... OMG I ma in love :D

Beatrice (beatricemasalunga) Jacqueline is one lucky girl. :D

Gisbelle she sure is :)

Nadd (NaddNadd) | 29 comments Lucas is bang-able. Anyone knows what is the model name, the one on the book cover?

Claire Lovell (ClaireyLovell) | 3 comments Everygirl girl wants a Lucas.... That's all that needs to be said :) great book!!!!

message 26: by Nadd (last edited Nov 09, 2012 07:14PM) (new) - added it

Nadd (NaddNadd) | 29 comments True. He is sooo.... yummy. I have a question to ask about Easy. So did anyone finish reading this book?

Gisbelle I finished a few months ago. So what the question? :)

Nadd (NaddNadd) | 29 comments I'm still confuse about Lucas/Landon. Why didn't Lucas tell Jacqueline that he is Landon? And was Buck drunk when he nearly raped Jacqueline? I'm not sure if it was mentioned there. Sometimes my mind went blank and automatically went back if there was spicy scenes.

Lauren (xoLozxo) | 15 comments I don't think Lucas told Jacqueline he was Landon, because he was trying to keep the student/tutor thing out of it and he also let it go on for so long he wasn't sure how to tell her.

In terms of Buck, he was drunk the first time after the party, but the second time at Lucas' he was sober.

I adored this booked, not just as a YA novel, but a novel in general. I thought the big topics were handled with sensitivity and the leading ladies were quite strong in their own right.

An absolutely brilliant read.

Gisbelle I agree with you Lauren!

Nadd (NaddNadd) | 29 comments Thank you, Lauren :) I truly appreciate it.

Lauren (xoLozxo) | 15 comments Pleasure Nadd! :)

Diana (Dayana125) | 3 comments I like the book!!
I had so much fun reading it!!
I really enjoy this book!

Gisbelle Me too Diana :) I wish there were a lot more just like this one!

Katie | 49 comments I love love love this book! I've read it twice :)

Gisbelle Katie wrote: "I love love love this book! I've read it twice :)"

Nice :D I love every book written by Webber!

Kelly Chen | 1 comments I finished this about a month ago as I loved it! Not sure about the cover though because it wasn't how I imagine Lucas to be, but great book!

Lauren (xoLozxo) | 15 comments I agree Kelly, I didn't mind the cover but I imagined them both to be quite different also

Diana (Dayana125) | 3 comments Kelly wrote: "I finished this about a month ago as I loved it! Not sure about the cover though because it wasn't how I imagine Lucas to be, but great book!"

You are so right!
I though lucas was so different!!

Gisbelle So what should Lucas look like? :D Specifically, who do you think he should look like?

Lindsey (roepoonloo) | 1 comments I really did enjoy this book...I did love the ending...

Gisbelle Sweetest ending :D I loved it too!

Lauren (xoLozxo) | 15 comments I don't have a specific person in mind that I thought he looked like....I think I imagined his face as maybe a little older, maybe with a hint of Ian Sommerhalder's cheekiness but obviously a younger version with a lip ring & tattoos :-)

message 45: by Gisbelle (last edited Nov 16, 2012 09:08PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Gisbelle I keep thinking of Jared Leto (30 Seconds to Mars lead singer)

description

Gisbelle Nice :) And longer hair :D

message 48: by Kris (last edited Nov 17, 2012 05:41PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kris (Willow3171) | 1 comments Gisbelle wrote: "I keep thinking of Jared Leto (30 Seconds to Mars lead singer)

I keep thinking of him for "Thoughtless" as Kellan..But ya...he would work for Lucas
"

Gisbelle He is so handsome, right? :) Yes, he would make a great Kellan also :)

Amanda (LastSacrific3) Absolutely loved this book (easy)if there is a second one someone let me know!! lol :)

« previous 1 3

unread topics | mark unread