Shiver (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #1) Shiver discussion


329 views
Are you fantasisig about doing it with a werewolf?

Comments (showing 1-50 of 153) (153 new)    post a comment »

message 1: by Zoran (new)

Zoran Krušvar It is a love story, right?

So, do you think about... it?

And, if you would do it with a werewolf, would you do it when he looks like a wolf?


message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh my god. No.


Lauraleigh omg you should have heard the laugh i did when i read this title lmaooo!!!!!!


message 4: by ~*~Princess Nhya~*~ (last edited Nov 24, 2012 05:43PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

 ~*~Princess Nhya~*~ I just threw up in my mouth a little bit O_o

It's hot when reading it in a fictional story. But not hot to actually fantasize about such things.


message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Sex with animals is frowned upon, dear


message 6: by Kat (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kat Have you ever read Beauty by Robin McKinley? Because I'm pretty sure at the end of the book (view spoiler)


Lauren Stoolfire Ha! Flashbacks to The Last Werewolf by Glen Duncan.


Christine V Mae Gaskins No and if I was it would be one from blood & chocolate or even twilight


Christine V Mae Gaskins Jordan (The Gleek) wrote: "Sex with animals is frowned upon, dear"

Werewolves turn to wolves.
But I agree.


Raquel what


Onyx {One Half of Unfinished Business} Hell yes ! I am doing that now


Annie Definitely not in his animal form. Human form.. maybe XD LOL.


message 13: by Alli (new) - rated it 5 stars

Alli umm, listen sweetheart, thinking about such things is deeply frowned upon in this society. please use your time to think about more positive influences, this is downright unhealthy darling.


Keisha Keenleyside LMAO THE IRONY HERE!

sure everyone wants to shove their nose into a good teen vamp/warewolf romance but as soon as you rise a question about it, its immediate taboo?? look deeper, if you read it then you pretty much fantasised it in a way, unless you read and dont imagine.

try change the question o would you ever do it with a werewolf?
and m answer is no, i would not want to be physically or emotionally involved with a were.

again though LMAO at all the hate comments.


Fatima Souane no


Raquel Keisha wrote: "LMAO THE IRONY HERE!

sure everyone wants to shove their nose into a good teen vamp/warewolf romance but as soon as you rise a question about it, its immediate taboo?? look deeper, if you read it ..."


The point, or the problem, isn't that she's asking if you would do it with a warefolf, of course im sure everyone that's read fiction about werewolves/vampires have fantisized about it. The problem's that the girl is asking "WOULD YOU DO IT WHILE HE LOOKS LIKE A WOLF?" excuse me what?
Fantasizing about doing it with someone that can change into a wolf but LOOKS human it's NOT the same as fantasizing with the WOLF ITSELF, I think.


message 17: by Zoran (new)

Zoran Krušvar What's the point of doing it with the werewolf if he looks just like any other guy?


Paulene Holy Cow! I would want to do it but only in his human form. haha xD This is a funny topic.


Mackenzie yes but in his human form. he is so HOT and YUMMY


Geena OMG this is a pretty weird convo


Eliana dude, gross! weird title, too. "fantasisig"? I'm guessing that means "fantasizing"...:P


Fatima Souane but he turns human. anyway how am i supposed to fantasize having sex with a werewolf? i don't see how it is possible to do it with an animal. somebody?


Onyx {One Half of Unfinished Business} Look if you have sex with a werewolf it's just even better. Trust me I know my shit without experiencing it!


Fatima Souane Onyx { Italian Girls Dont Take No Shit} wrote: "Look if you have sex with a werewolf it's just even better. Trust me I know my shit without experiencing it!"

if you say so!


Onyx {One Half of Unfinished Business} ;) yes I'm a very wise teen!


Fatima Souane we need wise teens to run the society so we can use you!


Eliana ?? I'm sort of confused here...


message 28: by Zoran (new)

Zoran Krušvar Eliana wrote: "dude, gross! weird title, too. "fantasisig"? I'm guessing that means "fantasizing"...:P"

You are right, that typo is gross. Sorry.


Gabby Yes... Human form, though.


message 30: by Zoran (new)

Zoran Krušvar What is "hot" about a werewolf if he looks just like any other human?


Gabby Because they're hotter and stronger.


message 32: by Zoran (new)

Zoran Krušvar Gabby wrote: "Because they're hotter and stronger."

How are they hotter if they look the same?


message 33: by Zoran (last edited Dec 20, 2012 03:04AM) (new)

Zoran Krušvar Or is it about body hair? Like, they have a lot of body hair. Bushy eyebrows, hairy chest and belly, hairy back and so on?


message 34: by Ashima (new) - added it

Ashima y


Wendy Ehhhh, okay, dude, what are you thinking?! "DOING IT??" With a utterly different species??
And just to make myself feel better: He was human, and is still part of human, plus she got bitten too, it's just weird that she didn't change.


Gabby Zoran wrote: "Gabby wrote: "Because they're hotter and stronger."

How are they hotter if they look the same?"


I meant literally.


message 37: by Dave (new) - rated it 3 stars

Dave Strider Im scared.


Fatima Souane Dave wrote: "Im scared."
tell me about it!


message 39: by Zoran (last edited Jan 22, 2013 05:07AM) (new)

Zoran Krušvar Gabby wrote: "Zoran wrote: "Gabby wrote: "Because they're hotter and stronger."

How are they hotter if they look the same?"

I meant literally."


Do you understand the meaning of the term "literally"? It means "exactly as it was said". So, if you say someone is hot, and you mean it literally, it actually means that he has high temperature.


message 40: by Jeni (new)

Jeni Meh, bestiality is still legal in 23 states in the US, so I'm calling foul on the whole sinful thing. Especially since many of those states are in the bible belt.

No, I don't want to do it with a werewolf because if they scratch me, I'll become one as well. I'll stick to vampires, thanks. :P


message 41: by Zoran (new)

Zoran Krušvar Jeni wrote: "I'll stick to vampires, thanks. :P "

Human or bat form? :-p


Gabby Zoran wrote: "Gabby wrote: "Zoran wrote: "Gabby wrote: "Because they're hotter and stronger."

How are they hotter if they look the same?"

I meant literally."

Do you understand the meaning of the term "literal..."


That's what I meant. Werewolves are literally warmer than vampires.


message 43: by Zoran (new)

Zoran Krušvar Gabby wrote: "That's what I meant. Werewolves are literally warmer than vampires. "

Oh, good. You have a point there. They look cosy for snuggling.

But don't you hate it when all that hair gets in your mouth?


message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

No I don't, I'm too busy doing it with Pixies...talk about your wild animals;)
And hey let's not hate on the O.P. we've all thought about it lmao


message 45: by Zoran (new)

Zoran Krušvar Baylor wrote: "No I don't, I'm too busy doing it with Pixies...talk about your wild animals;)
And hey let's not hate on the O.P. we've all thought about it lmao"


Pixies? Aren't they a bit... small?


Gabby Zoran wrote: "Gabby wrote: "That's what I meant. Werewolves are literally warmer than vampires. "

Oh, good. You have a point there. They look cosy for snuggling.

But don't you hate it when all that hair gets i..."


Jacob doesn't have hair...(Besides his head and...other places ;)


message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Did you read Need by Carrie Jones? They were feisty, dangerous, blue and big;)


message 48: by Zoran (new)

Zoran Krušvar Gabby wrote: "Jacob doesn't have hair...(Besides his head and...other places ;) "

Yeah, right... and vampires sparkle.


message 49: by Zoran (new)

Zoran Krušvar Baylor wrote: "Did you read Need by Carrie Jones? They were feisty, dangerous, blue and big;)"

Nope. But I have read The Original Bondage Fairies: Book Two

I thought pixies look a bit like that.


message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

so not what i was thinking haha


« previous 1 3 4
back to top

all discussions on this book | post a new topic


Books mentioned in this topic

Shiver (other topics)
The Last Werewolf (other topics)
The Original Bondage Fairies: Book Two (other topics)