MARA DYER GROUP! discussion

The Evolution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #2)
This topic is about The Evolution of Mara Dyer
Contraindication

Comments (showing 1-4 of 4) (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by K8 (new) - rated it 5 stars

K8 (K8KC) | 1 comments So I understand contraindication in medicine, but can someone explain it more thoroughly in terms of Mara and Noah?

message 2: by Chris (new)

Chris | 1 comments Is this book about demons??? Or about a gene mutation?? I'm not sure at this point which way it is leaning!!!! Seriously is it more x-man or magical!?
THOUGHTS PLEASEEEE!!

Crystal Elizabeth Chris wrote: "Is this book about demons??? Or about a gene mutation?? I'm not sure at this point which way it is leaning!!!! Seriously is it more x-man or magical!?
THOUGHTS PLEASEEEE!!"

I don't think it's about demons - gene mutation could be possible. It's so confusing, at the end of the Evolution I just thought WTF? The government or whoever definitely has something to do with this. I mean they're testing subjects. Who the hell saw that coming.

Crystal Elizabeth Do you think Claire had an ability? She was on that sheet near the end of Evolution, but it says 'deceased'. Any thoughts? And then it has 'artifically manifested' beside both Jude and Claire, but just 'manifested' beside Mara, Noah, Jamie and Stella. What does this mean? Any ideas?

unread topics | mark unread