Shiver (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #1) Shiver discussion

Can werewolfs have fleas?

Comments (showing 1-12 of 12) (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Zoran (last edited Oct 30, 2012 08:04AM) (new)

Zoran Krušvar So, it is common knowledge that you can only hurt werewolf with silver. Therefore, fleas can not penetrate his skin,except if they are made of silver.

But, if a werewolf got fleas while in human form, and they drink of his blood, what happens to them when he changes to werewolf form? Do they become special? Or what?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Fleas:) and I doubt anything happens. Like they don't get fleas when they're human.

Lola Mark lol the heck?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Lola wrote: "lol the heck?"

Ok random, but are you from Indiana?????

Lola Mark no i am not why?

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Sorry but this girl I know (from Indiana) would say that all the time and I've never heard anyone say it before. So I would always tease her that it was only Indiana ppl that said that lol.

Lola Mark lol nope i an not =)i love these books hbu?

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes! I was so not into werewolves, but this series did a spectacular job:) ! though I am still a vamp girl, all the way.

message 9: by sam (new) - rated it 5 stars

sam no offence but thats the dumbest thing i've ever heard.

message 10: by Zoran (new)

Zoran Krušvar Baylor wrote: "Fleas:) and I doubt anything happens. Like they don't get fleas when they're human."

Why do you think they can't get fleas when they are human? Humans do get fleas sometimes.

message 11: by Zoran (new)

Zoran Krušvar sam wrote: "no offence but thats the dumbest thing i've ever heard."

None taken. I think it's a very important question for a life of a werewolf.

For example, dumbest thing I've ever heard would be falling in love with a werewolf. Or a vampire. No offence.

message 12: by Lola (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lola Mark i agree =)

Zoran wrote: "sam wrote: "no offence but thats the dumbest thing i've ever heard."

None taken. I think it's a very important question for a life of a werewolf.

For example, dumbest thing I've ever heard would ..."

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

Shiver (other topics)