Young Adult Contemporary Romance discussion

Slammed (Slammed, #1)
This topic is about Slammed
❤ ARCHIVES > #6: Slammed by Colleen Hoover (Oct 29 - Nov 04)

Comments (showing 1-50 of 83) (83 new)    post a comment »

Gisbelle This thread is for the discussion on Slammed by Colleen Hoover.

Beatrice (beatricemasalunga) I am currently reading it. I would say that so far, i am loving it. I feel like i am riding on a rollercoaster.. lol

Gisbelle Good for you. I have started 4 books already, so I guess I need to wait a bit longer. Till I finish a book or two.

message 4: by Sapir (last edited Oct 29, 2012 06:07AM) (new) - added it

Sapir | 100 comments I'm considering reading this book. I'm not sure if I'm in the right mood for anything sad...

Belinda (colosimob) | 4 comments read it, it's happy ! one of my favourites

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 253 comments I have been wanting to read this for a while now. I think I will say no to some challenges and just buddy read for a while.

Beatrice (beatricemasalunga) I just finished it for 1 day. It was amazing!
here's my review http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/13...

.. and it's spoiler free. :P

Gisbelle I am going to read it tomorrow :)

Kelly | 15 comments Started reading it last night. I love the concept of "slamming." So far so good! I just need something to happen between the two again... this whole 'distance' thing is tormenting! So hot for teacher! Haha.

Gisbelle Kelly wrote: "Started reading it last night. I love the concept of "slamming." So far so good! I just need something to happen between the two again... this whole 'distance' thing is tormenting! So hot for teach..."

I like slam too. The poems are so good :)

Pang | 104 comments I just started a little! and I was like ' OMG!! This book brew me away ' The poetry AMAZING!! =D

Gisbelle I love this book so much :) I read and finished in the same day. The poems are breathtaking. Gosh, I wish I could write a poem too :D

Pang | 104 comments Me, too. I love writing Poem! =D

Gisbelle I love the one about the sweater ... It was the first one in the book. It was so beautiful.

Beatrice (beatricemasalunga) Eddie's part made me wept. :((

Kelly | 15 comments Just finished Part I, going on to Part II... my heart hurts!

Deepika (Deepika3) Ya :) I am so glad every1 loved the book like I did. :)

Gisbelle Deepika wrote: "Ya :) I am so glad every1 loved the book like I did. :)"

I didn't like book 2 much though :)

Pang | 104 comments Deepika wrote: "Ya :) I am so glad every1 loved the book like I did. :)"

It is AMAZING! ;))

Elena Dillon (ElenaDillon) | 30 comments Okay I know I'm late but I just downloaded this one based on everyone's opinion. I am going to be spending a lot of money on books because of this group I can tell...

Deepika (Deepika3) Elena wrote: "Okay I know I'm late but I just downloaded this one based on everyone's opinion. I am going to be spending a lot of money on books because of this group I can tell..."

U'll soon find out... It is worth it :)

Gisbelle Elena wrote: "Okay I know I'm late but I just downloaded this one based on everyone's opinion. I am going to be spending a lot of money on books because of this group I can tell..."

lol... I hope it makes you happy :) btw, Slammed is so amazing. I love book 1 so much :D

Beatrice (beatricemasalunga) Elena wrote: "Okay I know I'm late but I just downloaded this one based on everyone's opinion. I am going to be spending a lot of money on books because of this group I can tell..."

It's worth reading. :) A must read!

Elena Dillon (ElenaDillon) | 30 comments I just started it last night. Enjoying so far!

Gisbelle Elena wrote: "I just started it last night. Enjoying so far!"

It's only getting better :) Enjoy!

Mitsy (Mitsyc) I love this book! It is sooo good! :)

Gisbelle I agree Mitsy :) Everything was so perfectly written.

Beatrice (beatricemasalunga) voted this on Best YA Fiction

Deepika (Deepika3) Beatrice wrote: "voted this on Best YA Fiction"

Me too!

Pang | 104 comments Deepika wrote: "Beatrice wrote: "voted this on Best YA Fiction"

Me too!"

Yay! :D

Gisbelle I voted for Pushing the Limits :P

message 33: by Deepika (last edited Nov 20, 2012 08:09AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Deepika (Deepika3) Gisbelle wrote: "I voted for Pushing the Limits :P"

Hahahah, Pushing the Limits is an awesome novel..! But
I liked Slammed and The Sea Of Tranquility more than that one :(

Ami Nicole (aminicole) Pink balloons...sigh...

Gisbelle Deepika wrote: "Gisbelle wrote: "I voted for Pushing the Limits :P"

I liked Slammed and The Sea Of Tranquility more than that one :("

it's hard to pick one, right? :)

Gisbelle Ami wrote: "Pink balloons...sigh..."

I love that also :)

Deepika (Deepika3) Gisbelle wrote: "Deepika wrote: "Gisbelle wrote: "I voted for Pushing the Limits :P"

I liked Slammed and The Sea Of Tranquility more than that one :("

it's h..."

I know!! I kept arguing with myself for 15 mins before casting my vote..!
It doesnt matter which one wins.. All are awesome!

Tina Buckler | 3 comments I loved this book!!!

Beatrice (beatricemasalunga) Gisbelle wrote: "I voted for Pushing the Limits :P"

To be honest.. it's so hard to vote. So many good books to choose from! If I could just vote atleast 3 times in one category.

Angela | 31 comments Loved this book!

Gisbelle Beatrice wrote: "Gisbelle wrote: "I voted for Pushing the Limits :P"

To be honest.. it's so hard to vote. So many good books to choose from! If I could just vote atleast 3 times in one category."

I know, right? I couldn't just pick one. There were so many good books in 2012 :D

Gisbelle Angela wrote: "Loved this book!"

Me too, Angela! Loved the poems and Will :)

Rebecca | 13 comments hold the phone
is slammed being made into a film?

Beatrice (beatricemasalunga) @ Rebecca - Not yet.. I hope it will be one soon. :)

Rebecca | 13 comments awwwwwwwww gutted :(
best book ive ever read, though scared to read the next one incase it doesnt live up to slammed

Gisbelle Rebecca wrote: "awwwwwwwww gutted :(
best book ive ever read, though scared to read the next one incase it doesnt live up to slammed"

A lot of people disagreed with me. They said the second book was better. I didn't think so. I wait to hear your thought :D

Gisbelle Beatrice wrote: "@ Rebecca - Not yet.. I hope it will be one soon. :)"

Please, no :( I'm afraid they are going to turn this beautiful book into sth crappy.

Pang | 104 comments Is Book 2 Lake is annoying ? Just heard that! hahaa but it's lucky that it's told from Will's POV! maybe I can get into Will ;'P

Like in Book 1, I think I get into Slammed poems more than I get into Will and Lake! LOL! :P I think I enjoy poems more than their relationship! HAHAAA and I forgive Lake in the Last scene! hahaa Her poem is very Touching as Will's ^^

Rebecca | 13 comments I've down loaded it but still on my huge list of books to read, I'm a tiny bit in love with will.

Gisbelle Pang wrote: "Is Book 2 Lake is annoying ? Just heard that! hahaa but it's lucky that it's told from Will's POV! maybe I can get into Will ;'P

Like in Book 1, I think I get into Slammed poems more than I get in..."

She annoyed me to DEATH! But a lot of people disagreed with me. So yes, maybe it was me XD

« previous 1

unread topics | mark unread