Time and Again (Time, #1) Time and Again discussion

movie?

Comments (showing 1-6 of 6) (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kressel Housman According to this: http://www.variety.com/article/VR1118..., Time and Again may be brought to the big screen. Actually, I think it's one book that Hollywood might actually improve. I hope they drop the character of Kate since she didn't seem to do much anyway. Hiding in the unbuilt Statue of Liberty will be really cool on film. But the question is: who will play Si and Julia?

Annette Reynolds It's been a long time since I read "Time and Again," but it's always been one of my all-time favorite books. It would be hard to imagine a film, but with today's technology I think it could be done. I'd have to reread it to answer your "who will play" question, but am intrigued that it's finally being considered film-worthy! Jack Finney was an amazing writer.

Michael Mayer Agree, would love to see it on the screen, again, one of my most favorite books ever, along with Mr. American. I thought that 'Kate and Leopold' made a nod in that direction. Si and Julia? Brad Pitt and Ann Hathaway..... or Tom Hanks and Kate Winslet.....

Craig Stratton A movie version would be great. When I read the book I was picturing Bradley Cooper and Anne Hathaway.

Samantha Glasser I pictured someone with a very 70s haircut and a plaid suit in the main role. I saw either Edward G. Robinson or Danny DeVito as the guy who invited Si to participate in the project. (I can't remember his name.)

Michael Mayer No, someone more avuncular like: George Cluny

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

Time and Again (other topics)