The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #1) The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer discussion

Jude still alive? Hmmm?

Comments (showing 1-18 of 18) (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

Angela Pesovski❤ After the fantastically awesome ending that Michelle Hodkin had left us with, does anybody who has read the book still think Jude is alive, or Mara is just imagining everything? In my opinion, I think there is a strong possibility Jude is still alive, there have been many signs during the book pointing towards the fact that Jude may still be alive. Then again Michelle could have just been making our lives a misery by teasing us, hoping we believe Mara's insane. Jude Lowes remains were not found, he was the only one out of the three trapped whose remains were not recovered. A lot of theories have been about how maybe Jude was the one who made the aslyum collaspe. Please feel free to leave your opinions, theories, ideas, comments etc. Thankyou :)

Vyshu i think that he IS alive and that Hodkin is probably going to make a love triangle out of this.

pink angel Vyshu wrote: "i think that he IS alive and that Hodkin is probably going to make a love triangle out of this."

i agree, i think the guilt she felt about killing him, will out shadow what he tried to do. she will be so happy she didn't kill him that while she might not forget about what he did(or tried to do) it will be easier to forgive him, and he might be 100% regretful and apologetic and try to make things right, which will be hard to resist, also what if he has a power, maybe a destructive one like Mara? wouldn't that be crazy? they could cope with their murderous nature together and thus strengthen the triangle.

Georgia Sheldon I think he is alive but it wont turn into a triangle. I think he might try to kill her. I like that idea of him having a power but it might be just that he is immune to her powers. I don't think for one instsnt that she'll forget what he tried to do to her because it was so horrible. He might be the one making her hallucinate(< not spelled right I know!) like with the bath and stuff. I don't think was ever crazy because maybe it was him toying with her mind to get back at her. He may still want to reap her and make her go crazy. Either way I can't wait for the next one!

Aisha I think Jude is alive, that she thought that he died when he really didn't.

Gabrielle I really hope it doesn't turn into a love triangle in the second one. If Jude is still alive and she ends up feeling bad and falling for him I will hate her so much. I mean how could your forgive someone that tried to do that to her. Either he will try to kill her or there will be a love triangle. Hopefully he will just try to kill her hahaha.

message 7: by Vee (new) - rated it 4 stars

Vee Gretzinger EWWW HE'S A CREEPY RAPIST. he should be dead....and not have hands...but he's alive...with hands. weird

Imani it can't turn into a triangle. it just can't. not after what he nearly did to her in the Asylum o_O he's a creep! a stalker-wanna-be-rapist!!! he's alive and trying to kill/torture Mara! x_x

Reem i never wanted Jude to be ALIVE.....ITS SO UNFAIR!!!!!!
i like Noah so much better. cant she just dump him? does she remember what that creep did to her? does she know that Noah will treat her way better? does she know that Noah was made to be with her?

Oh come on Hodkin, did Jude have to come back!?

message 10: by Reem (last edited Jan 02, 2013 08:19PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Reem Aisha wrote: "I think Jude is alive, that she thought that he died when he really didn't."

nah deh!

Kelly I believe that he really is alive and had a big part in the asylum incident. I do not, however, feel that it will be a love triangle because it is evident that Jude was slightly abusive to her. I can't wait to see what comes of this, but it would have been so much better if he were dead and Rachel wasn't.

message 12: by Vee (new) - rated it 4 stars

Vee Gretzinger Reem wrote: "i never wanted Jude to be ALIVE.....ITS SO UNFAIR!!!!!!
i like Noah so much better. cant she just dump him? does she remember what that creep did to her? does she know that Noah will treat her way ..."

ya really... why did he have to come back?! he's sooo possessive and creepy... and ugh... he just needs to go away, and STAY away

Temple Its just wierd with Jude back in the story what could he want?.

Georgia Sheldon to kill mara maybe??? ^^^^^^^^
I think he might kill her.

Darleen Oh, yes. He is still alive.

Temple I reckon he has creepy fixation on hr she could be his nxt victim

Tania Vyshu wrote: "i think that he IS alive and that Hodkin is probably going to make a love triangle out of this."

I don't think she is because Mara never really liked him in the first place and how can you resist Noah

Darleen Tania wrote: "Vyshu wrote: "i think that he IS alive and that Hodkin is probably going to make a love triangle out of this."

I don't think she is because Mara never really liked him in the first place and how c..."

Actually, if you read the second book, you would be surprised with Mara and Noah's relationship. c:

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (other topics)