Into the Woods: Tales from the Hollows and Beyond (The Hollows, #10.1) Into the Woods question

What did you think?
Annie Annie Oct 23, 2012 12:25AM
I am at the end of this wonderful book and have to say how much I loved it! I feel I know and understand many characters more and loved the new characters we get a glimpse of....My fave was Million dollar Baby, then Two Ghosts for Sister Rachel, and Dirty Magic!

I loved all of this book, the stories based in the Hollows were fun and allowed for a deeper understanding of some of the characters. But I think my favorite stories were the ones that did not feature anyone from the Hollows. (Sorry I don't know the names of the stories, I actually borrowed the book from a friend.) They gave us a chance to see other worlds and characters that Kim has created and most of them were interesting enough for me that I would not mind seeing them in a series of their own, providing it doesn't cut short the Hollows of course!

I loved Bespelled and Dirty Magic.I loved how bad Al and Mia were.I also liked Spider silk the ending was kinda creepy.

It was a pleasant surprise :)

It was great. I would be surprised if it hadn't turned out to be :)

I recently read this book and found it very interesting. I have not read any of the Hollows books but probalby will now. I love the idea of pixies and fairies mixed with witches, vampires and werewolves.

Annie You will love it!!!
May 12, 2013 10:10PM

Loved the whole thing beginning to end. I'm hoping that Kim Harrison is going to expand her writing repertoire. Although I love Rachel and all the other characters that inhabit the Hollows, I'd dearly love to see her expand on some of the ideas she introduced in this short story collection.

Annie I feel the same way, especially Grace....I want to know more of her story, and see how she goes forward....the whole book was awesome though!!!
Nov 25, 2012 09:52PM

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

Into the Woods: Tales from the Hollows and Beyond (other topics)