MacRieve (Immortals After Dark, #13) MacRieve discussion

Lanthe and Thronos

Comments (showing 1-20 of 20) (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

Karlai Tabimina Aw... I thought Lanthe and Thronos would feature the next story... But still Kresley Cole's books are kick-ass :)

message 2: by Rollie (new) - added it

Rollie I know right the waiting for there story is killing me!!!!!

Karlai Tabimina Rollie the Bookaholic wrote: "I know right the waiting for there story is killing me!!!!!"

yeah! I was soooo excited when Nix mentioned about the love boat! I thought Lanthe and Thronos used the boat since Thronos couldn't fly away with Lanthe and all :p and I read on an interview with Kresley Cole that she was already working on Thonos and Lanthe's story being aproved by her editor :3 But I'm still excited with this one :)

message 4: by Mariam (last edited Oct 15, 2012 08:16AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mariam Sabina's story was my first KC novel and ever since then I've been looking forward to Lanthe and Thronos' story! Why oh why is KC teasing me like this? With all these little tidbits.....especially the love boat one! I thought for sure she would write about L+T then! But no dice :(

message 5: by Hannah (new) - added it

Hannah I'm most excited for Nucking Futs Nix's story. She's my fav character

Karlai Tabimina Hannah wrote: "I'm most excited for Nucking Futs Nix's story. She's my fav character"

Yeah! That too! I wonder who she'll end up with :)

message 7: by Hannah (new) - added it

Hannah ya. it better b as great as Lothaire's. I don't think it'll b some in any of the other books. I think it'll b a new character.

Claudia the Night Owl Same. Lanthe's story is gonna be awesome!

Komal Ditto on Nix's story! KC is such a tease ;-)

message 10: by Tina (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tina Karriker I love when Kresley takes a bad boy/evil character and redeems him in some way....I think she'll do that with Thronos and I can't wait to read it!

Teshai im dying to see who it will be..he should be just as mad as her!! Hannah wrote: "I'm most excited for Nucking Futs Nix's story. She's my fav character"

Laura i'm sure I read somewhere that Nix's story will be the last in the series

Teshai that would make the most sense..

Laura wrote: "i'm sure I read somewhere that Nix's story will be the last in the series"

message 14: by Laura (last edited Nov 03, 2013 01:25PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Laura Kryon wrote: "Aw... I thought Lanthe and Thronos would feature the next story... But still Kresley Cole's books are kick-ass :)"

good news, quote from KC's website,

And now, for the IAD news you've been waiting for. The next official couple is . . .

BERTIL & BOA!

What? No? Come on, that one would be fiction gold!

Okay, okay, seriously it’s . . .

LANTHE & THRONOS!!!!!

Tentative pub date is next spring. You’re going to see how they met and how they came to be enemies (their childhood scenes make me tear up every time I read them). As a whole, be prepared for Sorceri sexiness, Vrekener possessiveness, and cameos from some of your favorite characters.

As for Nïx, she will definitely get her own story, but it'll come toward the end of the series, most likely the very last IAD book (which is nowhere in sight) More news to come!

'

Laura whilst this isn't relative to the discussion, can someone please clue me in on how to insert images/videos into my posts..i cant for the like of me work out how to do it and there's nothing in the 'help' menu

message 16: by Claire (last edited Nov 05, 2013 08:00AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Claire (_Book Huntress) Laura wrote: "whilst this isn't relative to the discussion, can someone please clue me in on how to insert images/videos into my posts..i cant for the like of me work out how to do it and there's nothing in the ..."

Hi laura. When writing a review or a post click on 'some html is ok' and copy n paste the coding < img src="http://www.goodreads. com / image..." width="40" height="100" alt="description"/>

then using an external website like 'photo bucket' to store the pics u wana add, click on the HTML link and insert it where the 'www.goodreads.com/image' wording is- and adjusting the measurments of the size you want to use.

ie: it becomes
description

Laura Claire wrote: "Laura wrote: "whilst this isn't relative to the discussion, can someone please clue me in on how to insert images/videos into my posts..i cant for the like of me work out how to do it and there's n..."

thanks i'll give that a go next time

Teshai great image to use as an example!!

Claire wrote: "Laura wrote: "whilst this isn't relative to the discussion, can someone please clue me in on how to insert images/videos into my posts..i cant for the like of me work out how to do it and there's n..."

message 19: by Yaya (new) - rated it 3 stars

Yaya I can't wait for Dark Skye! But I hate the cover! For those of you who like to listen to this series, the audiobook of Demon from the Dark was just released. It's narrated by Robert Petkoff who does an outstanding job with all of Ms. Coles books. It was GREAT!!! Something to tide you over till August 5th.

Melissa Yaya wrote: "I can't wait for Dark Skye! But I hate the cover! For those of you who like to listen to this series, the audiobook of Demon from the Dark was just released. It's nar..."

I'm not thrilled with the cover either, but I'm glad the publisher is moving away from the rippling, headless torsos. That was unsettling.

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

MacRieve (other topics)
Dark Skye (other topics)
Demon from the Dark (other topics)