Seduction and Snacks (Chocolate Lovers, #1) Seduction and Snacks discussion

Anyone???

Comments (showing 1-35 of 35) (35 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jessica (new) - added it

Jessica Hi,
can anyone of you ladies be so kind to lend me this book? Please??? Pretty pleaseeee?

j.jeremic123@hotmail.com

Joanie I totally would, but I just looked in my library and I don't think that it is lendable from kindle books...

Adriana Aviles I checked mine too and not available on kindle

Mollie♡Take me to the stripclub, DEX!♡ Just saying, its totally worth buying. I'd buy it for $50 and I'd help you out too I didn't already lend it out. It's the kind of book you want to reread later. I hope you get it though. :) She's awesome. I met her last week in Chicago. Good luck.

message 5: by Jessica (new) - added it

Jessica Thanks ladies for letting me know. :)

I heard the book is awesome so I can't wait to read it!

Kelli laughed so hard.....loved it!

Jamie *Gypsy Smut-a-teer* Is there anything out there that is even remotely like this book? Gosh, I loved these books!!!

message 8: by Jessica (new) - added it

Jessica Just send u PM :)

Chris Only $.99
FUNNY!
but predictable

Christine Jamie wrote: "Is there anything out there that is even remotely like this book? Gosh, I loved these books!!!"

Not exactly the same, but sweet, funny, romantic etc.
Boycotts & Barflies by Victoria Michaels
The Unidentified Redhead (Redhead, #1) by Alice Clayton The Redhead Revealed (Redhead, #2) by Alice Clayton

Jamie *Gypsy Smut-a-teer* Christine wrote: "Jamie wrote: "Is there anything out there that is even remotely like this book? Gosh, I loved these books!!!"

[bookcover:Boycotts & Barflies|7..."

Thanks Christine! I have read the Redhead books and have Boycots and Barflies on my TBR list. Honestly I almost read it this week but didn't. Thanks for the recommendation!

Adriana Aviles Christine wrote: "Jamie wrote: "Is there anything out there that is even remotely like this book? Gosh, I loved these books!!!"

did you read Seduction and Snacks? it was so funny!! and sexy too ;)

message 13: by RDV (new) - rated it 5 stars

RDV Loved this series it was super funny. It's a must read.

message 14: by Jessica (last edited Oct 16, 2012 10:45PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jessica Christine wrote: "Jamie wrote: "Is there anything out there that is even remotely like this book? Gosh, I loved these books!!!"

I read the Seduction and Snacks series and loved it! So different from what I'm used to reading but I loved the humor!

I'm currently reading the 2nd book of the Redhead series and I really like it! I think the humor between the best friends is similar to Seduction and Snacks..

Alison LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS SERIES!!!!!!

message 16: by Love (new) - rated it 5 stars

Love hurtswick Jessica wrote: "Hi,
can anyone of you ladies be so kind to lend me this book? Please??? Pretty pleaseeee?

j.jeremic123@hotmail.com

If you have a nook I know someone who would lend it to you

Jenna already sent it to her :)

Fabiana One of the best contemporary romance I read this year...worth it every penny! Both books..she's has the Sequel already out and it's evn better than first one

message 19: by Bev (new) - rated it 5 stars

Bev this has to be one of the funniest laugh out loud books I've read for a long time! Just read the second one Futures and Frostings really enjoyed that too!! hope to see more in the series...

Amanda Dorrier The third one should be coming out end of November....and I agree the funniest laugh out loud books I've ever read or at least in a very long time!

The characters of her books seem like people I know, have known, so real!

I can't wait for the third book...absolutely love this series..I can't hook it enough!
Amanda

Maria Read and loved the 1st two books, will start the 3rd very soon. Tara Sivec is hilarious. She gives new meaning to the phrase "laugh out loud". Thoroughly entertaining!!

message 22: by Tara (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tara Jamie wrote: "Is there anything out there that is even remotely like this book? Gosh, I loved these books!!!"

Jamie wrote: "Is there anything out there that is even remotely like this book? Gosh, I loved these books

the unidentified red head and the red head revealed. also wall banger

Julie Joanie wrote: "I totally would, but I just looked in my library and I don't think that it is lendable from kindle books..."

Mine copy was lendable.

Maria I have since finished reading Troubles & Treats, the 3rd in Tara Sivec's Chocolate Lovers series. She does not disappoint. Don't know how it's possible, but I thought it even funnier.
Also read both books in the Redhead series by Alice Clayton. The series was delightful, funny & entertaining. Jack is a dreamboat with an English accent. What's not to love? Grace is adorably nutty and they're great together. Can't wait for the 3rd book.
Ms. Sivec & Ms. Clayton have won me over!!

message 25: by Lisa (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lisa Alice Clayton has another book called Wallbanger. I hear it is really funny. Gonna start it soon.

Maria Lisa wrote: "Alice Clayton has another book called Wallbanger. I hear it is really funny. Gonna start it soon."

I read the Redhead series because I read The Wallbanger first and really liked it. You will laugh and thoroughly enjoy this Alice Clayton book as well.

Jennie Murphy The Wallbanger is really funny, I read it before the Redhead series.

RelentlessBookChic I absolutely LOVE this series! It is sooo funny. I would literally be laughing so hard that I was crying and my kids were looking at me like I finally lost it! Great books...if you love these you will like the Neighbor from Hell Series by R.L Mathewson. She also mixes the humor and food with sex/romance!

Vicki Wolfe Jamie wrote: "Is there anything out there that is even remotely like this book? Gosh, I loved these books!!!"

Somewhat similar is Playing for Keeps in the Neighbor from Hell series.

Fashionista I just finished Seduction and Snacks (Chocolate Lovers, #1) by Tara Sivec
It was f**cking hilarious!!!

I've just started Futures and Frosting (Chocolate Lovers, #2) by Tara Sivec
It's just as good! LMFAO!

Maria Fashionista wrote: "I just finished Seduction and Snacks (Chocolate Lovers, #1) by Tara Sivec
It was f**cking hilarious!!!

I've just started Futures and Frosting (Chocolate Lovers, #2) by Tara Sivec
It's just as good! LMFAO!"

I loved this series! The 3rd book, Troubles and Treats (Chocolate Lovers, #3) by Tara Sivec is hysterical also!!

Itsmebacshi Gabin is so cute.... LOL

message 33: by Lea (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lea I loved the first 2. I laughed so hard I cried at times, but I'm having a harder time finishing the 3rd one. Still funny, but I liked the first two better. Maybe it was because of Gavin. Funny kid!

LovetoRead Can anyone tell me about the language and intimate scenes in this book. I am interested and not a prude, but lately books that are interesting to me seem to have more sex scenes with EXTREMELY vulgar descriptions rather than story lines. I read that this book was comparable to Wallbanger which I really enjoyed.

Stacy  okun Anarose_37 wrote: "Can anyone tell me about the language and intimate scenes in this book. I am interested and not a prude, but lately books that are interesting to me seem to have more sex scenes with EXTREMELY vulg..."

I loved all 3. there is sex, and cursing, but not crazy

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

Seduction and Snacks (other topics)
Boycotts & Barflies (other topics)
The Unidentified Redhead (other topics)
The Redhead Revealed (other topics)
Futures and Frosting (other topics)
More...