Erotic Fan discussion

Student Teacher Relationships

Comments (showing 1-9 of 9) (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

Shishir Srivastava (shishir4287) | 2 comments Hello all, m new to this community, and i've only recently ventured into the "Adult fiction" genre. So far i've read 2 stories both of which focused on Student-Teacher relationships and woah... it was awesome... [;) :P]

Shishir Srivastava (shishir4287) | 2 comments is there like anyone here who shares this fetish of mine? or something with school girl scenarios? please suggest some interesting books if you know any...

thanks a lot...
Shishir

Kaleann Cockerham | 42 comments You know, I thought about it and realized, though I've had fun with roleplaying student/teacher or professor/student or dean/new teacher in the bedroom, I really haven't found that many stories about the relationship. LOL!

Now, I have found a lot of fanfic stories about it on a website called Literotica. But I haven't found that many actual stories. I'll stay on the look out for you though.

Joe | 11 comments Kaleann wrote: "You know, I thought about it and realized, though I've had fun with roleplaying student/teacher or professor/student or dean/new teacher in the bedroom, I really haven't found that many stories abo..."

Literotica is a good source, but they are for the most part short stories. They are not professionals so you do have to weed through a lot to find the good stories.

-Joe-

Kaleann Cockerham | 42 comments Yeah, I usually go to top lists and try to find some that are good. But, they are short. Some of them do tend to write in series so that when you put all the parts together its like a short novella.

I tend to use Literotica as a free short filler inbetween buying novels...LOL!

Joe | 11 comments There are some very good stories on there, but like I said there are also a lot of very bad. I have found some very original, and very erotic stories there.

Some of them have several parts, chapters, up to about 13 or 14. Makes for a good story.

I don't like reading on the monitor for very long so I only read one or two chapters at a time.

-Joe-

Kristen Mackey I'm going to school to become a teacher, so I'm not really thinking about that right now. :-) LOL

Kristen Mackey I had a crush on my high school Drama teacher when I was a Junior, but I never did anything about it. I don't know, I might be able to see it if it were a College Professor along with another adult. :-)

Kristen Mackey lol, I was too shy in high school anyway. Would you mind telling me of your experiences with the high school girls? :-)

unread topics | mark unread