Percy Jackson is Awesome!!! discussion

Discussions > House of Hades (*SPOILER ALERT*)

Comments (showing 1-50 of 10,120) (10120 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 202 203

message 1: by Savannah, The One in Charge (uh-oh) (new)

Savannah | 1471 comments Mod
AHHHHH WHAT IS GONNA HAPPPPEEEENNNN?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

Joseph ~ The Madman with a Box (TheMadmanwithaBox) I think Nico is gonna die

message 3: by Savannah, The One in Charge (uh-oh) (new)

U do??? Hm. Maybe he sacrifice himself so Percy and annabeth can get out...

message 4: by Elise (new)

Elise | 821 comments Mod
AGHAGAHAGAHAGHHHHHHH NO. No. No. NEVER.

message 5: by Selena (new)

Selena  (Selipoky) | 32 comments Omg idk whats gonna happen but i wont like it if nico dies :(

message 6: by Sydney (new)

Sydney (sassysyd12) | 278 comments I can't believe the NERVE Rick Riordan had to leave us hanging like THAT!!!!!!!!!!

Julia, dude call me JJ umm one thing i think nico will die... he's never been one of the really loved and people care about when reading person, like percy, annabeth, hazel, frank ect

message 8: by Elise (new)

Elise | 821 comments Mod
That's why he SHOULDN'T be killed off. It wouldn't be as major as if someone else died.

I mean... It would be major for ME... but... yeah.

message 9: by Savannah, The One in Charge (uh-oh) (new)

Well I feel bad for Nico. I just don't know... Rick is obviously going to make someone die... cuz he's Rick and he likes torturing us like that.

I think Frank's gonna die :'(

Joseph ~ The Madman with a Box (TheMadmanwithaBox) Imagine Percy sacrifices himself at the end so Gaea can be destroyed :(

message 11: by Savannah, The One in Charge (uh-oh) (new)

...............HOW DARE YOU PUT SUCH THOUGHTS IN MY HEAD!!!!! :(

message 13: by Elise (new)

Elise | 821 comments Mod
I've been thinking Frank... but. Augh. I don't wanna think about it.

Julia, dude call me JJ Savannah wrote: "Well I feel bad for Nico. I just don't know... Rick is obviously going to make someone die... cuz he's Rick and he likes torturing us like that.

I think Frank's gonna die :'("

screams nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo make make, um um clovis die or someone, or or reyna! not my leo, or frank, or hazel, ok piper can die but i don't hate her ok don't make piper die i love her, never percy or grover or annabeth

Julia, dude call me JJ Savannah wrote: "Well I feel bad for Nico. I just don't know... Rick is obviously going to make someone die... cuz he's Rick and he likes torturing us like that.

I think Frank's gonna die :'("

don't fell my head will those horrible throw away thoughs

message 16: by Elise (new)

Elise | 821 comments Mod
Okay, how 'bout this. NO ONE DIES. BIGGEST TROLL EVER.

Julia, dude call me JJ don't even work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 18: by Savannah, The One in Charge (uh-oh) (new)

That would be amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But sadly I think frank is going to die. Listen to my thoughts. Iris tells frank "someday that piece of wood will burn. I foresee you'll be holding it when it happened and your life will end..."

I don't think Rick RIORDAN meant after the end of the series.

message 19: by Sydney (new)

Sydney (sassysyd12) | 278 comments That's a good point...

Julia, dude call me JJ nope, rember in the son of neptune, frank burns the wood, freeing the guy,

message 21: by Savannah, The One in Charge (uh-oh) (new)

But his life didn't end...

Julia, dude call me JJ ya cuz he burns into till the dude is free, not all of it and frank can't he's he's... to important,

message 23: by Savannah, The One in Charge (uh-oh) (new)

Maybe ur right!!!!

message 25: by Savannah, The One in Charge (uh-oh) (new)

Hey guys!!! Any predictions? Hopefully Percy and Annabeth will be released from Tartarus in this book!

message 26: by Selena (new)

Selena  (Selipoky) | 32 comments Hopefully! One thing, i know they can close the doors, but how will they get out???????

message 27: by Savannah, The One in Charge (uh-oh) (new)

IKR?!?!?!?! It's going to be scary. My superstition is that Nico (or someone else...) is going to sacrifice him(her)self so that Percy and Annabeth can get out. What do you guys think?

message 28: by Selena (new)

Selena  (Selipoky) | 32 comments Do u think to clise the doors of death frank has to burn his stick of life?

message 29: by Savannah, The One in Charge (uh-oh) (new)

O_O

That would be freaky. I mean... whoa. That would be... whoa. That's a huge possibility!!! O.o

message 30: by Selena (new)

Selena  (Selipoky) | 32 comments Do you think frank will die in HoH?

message 31: by Savannah, The One in Charge (uh-oh) (new)

Mmm... maybe.

message 32: by Selena (new)

Selena  (Selipoky) | 32 comments That would leave hazel all for leo....,interesting...:D

message 33: by Savannah, The One in Charge (uh-oh) (new)

... O.o

Julia, dude call me JJ what with hazel and leo all of a sudden....

message 35: by Elise (new)

Elise | 821 comments Mod
All the sudden, Hazel with Leo seems super disturbing. I mean... She dated Sammy... His GRANDFATHER. Oi.

Maybe Frank will become immortal.

message 36: by Meg (new)

Meg (plilly8) | 4 comments one thing is that percy is very loyal and will willing stay in to save every on sooooo

message 37: by Elise (new)

Elise | 821 comments Mod
Except he's stuck in Tartarus...

message 38: by Savannah, The One in Charge (uh-oh) (new)

... :(

message 39: by Selena (new)

Selena  (Selipoky) | 32 comments Meg wrote: "one thing is that percy is very loyal and will willing stay in to save every on sooooo"

Now that you're talking about that didn't here say something about something Percy had to do and it won't be easy? Do you think this is it????

message 40: by Selena (new)

Selena  (Selipoky) | 32 comments ****Hera

message 41: by Meg (new)

Meg (plilly8) | 4 comments Now that you're talking about that didn't here say something about something Percy had to do an..."

i think Hera meant letting go of annabeth(when i realized this i was hera you know your talking to percy and he would never ever do that) whitch he wouldn't so frank was to help him let go so gaea would have the half bloods she needs to rise.

Hera should know that percy will never ever leave annabeth EVER EVER EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 42: by Savannah, The One in Charge (uh-oh) (new)

Ikr?!?!!?!?!? Ohmygoldfish guys I'm just so nervous!!!o.o

message 43: by Curls008 (new)

Curls008 | 13 comments I DO NOT want anyone to die. It would be so horrible! But somehow I get a really bad feeling about frank's life, what with the stick and all

message 44: by Savannah, The One in Charge (uh-oh) (new)

:(

I just thought of something. If he dies, then their family gift will die too. No one else will be able to transform anymore....
O.O

message 45: by Katryna (new)

Katryna Spearman (KatrynaLyn) | 6 comments Leo can't die!!! He's my favorite newbie! I think Frank will die because Mars also told him that he'll have to make a sacrifice, one Percy won't like and will have trouble accepting or whatever. So I think he dies in the 5th one. I doubt one of the 7 will die in House of Hades just because they need all 7 to open the doors, right?
I'd be sad if Nico dies... I would bet that Hazel dies over Nico because she's not supposed to be alive, so maybe she sacrifices herself to stop Gaea again.

message 46: by Katryna (new)

Katryna Spearman (KatrynaLyn) | 6 comments Meg wrote: "Now that you're talking about that didn't here say something about something Percy had to do an..."

i think Hera meant letting go of annabeth(when i realized this i was hera you know your talkin..."

I think Hera was just talking about letting annabeth go to get the statue back period... I was thinking that he would have so much trouble just letting her do that.

Julia, dude call me JJ Katryna wrote: "Leo can't die!!! He's my favorite newbie! I think Frank will die because Mars also told him that he'll have to make a sacrifice, one Percy won't like and will have trouble accepting or whatever. So..."

if someone does die, which i DON"T Want to haPPEN, i do love hazel/frank, but i think one is going to die, but if one dies the other one is just going to be depressed.

message 48: by Savannah, The One in Charge (uh-oh) (new)

:'( welp. I dont like it but I think frank will die too. In also think that nico might sacrifice himself so percabeth can get out of *tartarus*

message 49: by Alexis (new)

Alexis | 33 comments i hope Octavian is the one who keeps an oath with a final breath.

message 50: by Alexis (last edited Jan 12, 2013 09:28AM) (new)

Alexis | 33 comments If Nico dies, I will never read another book by Rick Riordan.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 202 203

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The House of Hades (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Rick Riordan (other topics)