Spencer Hill Press discussion

Half-Blood (Covenant, #1)
This topic is about Half-Blood
Spencer Hill Press > Covenant Series by Jennifer L Armentrout

Comments (showing 1-50 of 65) (65 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Kayleigh {K-Books} (last edited Oct 25, 2013 11:00AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kayleigh {K-Books} (Kayley_12) | 266 comments Mod
Covenant Series by Jennifer L Armentrout

Daimon (Covenant, #0.5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout Half-Blood (Covenant, #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout Pure (Covenant, #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout Deity (Covenant, #3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout Elixir (Covenant, #3.5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout Apollyon (Covenant, #4) by Jennifer L. Armentrout Sentinel (Covenant, #5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

The Hematoi descend from the unions of gods and mortals, and the children of two Hematoi—pure-bloods—have godlike powers. Children of Hematoi and mortals—well, not so much. Half-bloods only have two options: become trained Sentinels who hunt and kill daimons or become servants in the homes of the pures.

Seventeen-year-old Alexandria would rather risk her life fighting than waste it scrubbing toilets, but she may end up slumming it anyway. There are several rules that students at the Covenant must follow. Alex has problems with them all, but especially rule #1:

Relationships between pures and halfs are forbidden.

Unfortunately, she’s crushing hard on the totally hot pure-blood Aiden. But falling for Aiden isn’t her biggest problem--staying alive long enough to graduate the Covenant and become a Sentinel is. If she fails in her duty, she faces a future worse than death or slavery: being turned into a daimon, and being hunted by Aiden. And that would kind of suck.

Books Available:
#0.5: Daimon
#1: Half-Blood
#2: Pure
#3: Deity
#3.5: Elixir
#4: Apollyon

Coming Soon:
#5: Sentinel Coming November 2, 2013

This series is without a doubt my favourite series in the world. It was the first SHP title I ever read so started my love for SHP.
In my opinion it is the best YA series out there and I luckily received an ARC of Deity. Loved every moment of it and cannot wait to read Elixir, Apollyon and Sentinel though I will be devastated when this series ends. I've already read Daimon, Half-Blood and Pure 7 times and Deity once. I love it so much.

Kendra /Books Complete Me | 4 comments So in love with this series. When I first read Half Blood, I was obsessed with it for weeks afterward. And I am so Team Aiden. I would leave my husband for him if he were real. LOL

Sorry Kendra Aiden's mine. He's my boy. He loves me JLA said so in my Pure book ;P lol

Kendra /Books Complete Me | 4 comments I think JLA was just being nice. :) Aiden was mine before Half Blood was even published. LOL

No sorry he's mine ;P

Apollyon cover reveal will be on Saturday. Soooo excited. This is like my favourite series ever.

Danielle (meimei42) Eeeee! That is exciting!

It is gorgeous. My favourite of the series so far.

message 11: by Sami (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sami | 3 comments JLA Does an amazing job. I love the covenant series and all of her books. Lol Team aiden all the way. Ladies I think we can share lol

Oh okay but as long as I can have him to myself for my birthday... pweety pweeesee??? LOL

message 13: by Sami (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sami | 3 comments Aw shucks since you said pweety pweeesee! Just as long as your birthday is not on mine :) Man Aiden is going to be traveling a lot lol

hahahahahaha well it won't be till May so we'll just pass him back and forth till then ;P

message 15: by Sami (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sami | 3 comments oh no!! Mine is in May too

Read Elixir... and it was amazing!

Brooke (The Cover Contessa) (TheCoverContessa) | 30 comments OCD Kay {K-Books} wrote: "Read Elixir... and it was amazing!"

Yup, I read it this morning, AWESOME!

I've read it 3 times. Cannot wait for Apollyon

Brooke (The Cover Contessa) (TheCoverContessa) | 30 comments OCD Kay {K-Books} wrote: "I've read it 3 times. Cannot wait for Apollyon"

3 times???? LOL! WOW! Yeah, I might have to read it again and again so I can get my Aiden fix!

Yes 3 times but I kinda read it early coz JLA sent me it lol

Brooke (The Cover Contessa) (TheCoverContessa) | 30 comments OCD Kay {K-Books} wrote: "Yes 3 times but I kinda read it early coz JLA sent me it lol"

Lucky duck! LOL!

I totally squealed when I got it lol

Danielle (meimei42) I NEED Apollyon to come out now.

ME TOO!

Aseel (In My Secret -Book- World) | 3 comments I finished Deity and Elixir yesterday and I'm still in shock. I need Apollyon like, right now.

Deity and Elixir are phenomenal. Just amazing.

Brooke (The Cover Contessa) (TheCoverContessa) | 30 comments OCD Kay {K-Books} wrote: "Deity and Elixir are phenomenal. Just amazing."

Yes, just when you think Jennifer can't get any better, she does! How does she do that???

She always does and there is no doubt in my mind that Apollyon will be even better

Maira | 40 comments love these books and you are rite jennifer can not get any better

Maira | 40 comments apollyon is the best

Apollyon is definitely the best cover. Cannot wait for my arc of Apollyon

Brooke (The Cover Contessa) (TheCoverContessa) | 30 comments OCD Kay {K-Books} wrote: "Apollyon is definitely the best cover. Cannot wait for my arc of Apollyon"

Me, too, EEP!!!

It's gonna be epic. And I think a lot more of the gods may pop up in Apollyon.

My Apollyon predictions (view spoiler)

Maira | 40 comments nice spoiler. my prediction was also close to it

Brooke (The Cover Contessa) (TheCoverContessa) | 30 comments I agree Kay, I think you're certainly pointed in the right direction with those thoughts.

I just wanted to put it in a spoiler tag incase people haven't finished Deity =)
That's what I think and hope will happen lol

Maira | 40 comments nice ;)

Natalee | 3 comments I seriously think Seth is going to go off the deep end in Apollyon and Alex is going to prevail with Aiden by her side and Marcus is so going to kill Lucian. The Order of Thanatas is going to make an appearance with a ton of Gods standing against them.

Maira | 40 comments nope i don't think alex will prevail with aiden. in this part evil side of alex is most likely to occur just as kay suggested

Maira | 40 comments i love the cover soooooo much it tell us about 3 things seth's akasha, aiden's ability with fire,alex fire for freedom and equality her fire to fight.

I think both! At the beginning of Apollyon I believe that there will be the 'evil' Alex but that once she gets back to herself she will prevail with Aiden by her side.

Brooke (The Cover Contessa) (TheCoverContessa) | 30 comments COME ON DECEMBER/JANUARY!

I so wish there was a like button brooke

Maira | 40 comments hmm.......
point taken. but it will be interusting to see alex's bad side don't ya think?

Oh yeah and there will definitely be some 'bad alex' moments but I hope it doesn't drag on too long coz all the way through Elixir I wanted to punch that girl so bad and knock some damn sense into her.

Maira | 40 comments hehehe. i LIKE brooke's coment.

Natalee | 3 comments im with you on this one Kay...Alex is going to be an evil witch with a capital B but like all of JLA books the last 100 pages or so she going to come around and Aidens going to be there waiting for her : D

I think it'll be before the last 100 pages. I think because we have seen 'evil Alex' in Elixir then that'll make her come out of it earlier in Apollyon.

« previous 1

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Daimon (other topics)
Half-Blood (other topics)
Pure (other topics)
Deity (other topics)
Elixir (other topics)
More...