Surviving post-Kellan Kyle discussion

Reckless (Thoughtless, #3)
This topic is about Reckless
Reckless Teasers

Comments (showing 1-23 of 23) (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

Sibylla Matilde (SibyllaMatilde) | 48 comments NEW TEASER ON S.C. STEPHENS' FACEBOOK PAGE!!!

Thank you all for being so patient with me!! I’m finally feeling a little more caught up. I’m sorry it is so late in coming, but here is the Reckless teaser I promised you:

A little boy grin on his face, he asked, “How was it?”

I shook my head, wondering if he was aware that my answer to that question was always going to be the same. Tossing my arms around his neck as the falling elevator made m...y stomach shift, I told him, “Amazing! Perfect! Wonderful! I could go on and on.”

Pressing me against the back wall, Kellan murmured, “Maybe later,” as he leaned in to kiss me. As our mouths moved together, I silently wished that we were on the top floor of a very tall building. As Kellan’s tongue brushed against mine, his hips pushing me against the wall as his fingers slipped under my shirt to caress the indentation of my lower back, I knew that no building on earth could have possibly been tall enough.

When the car stopped, Kellan released me. Face contrite, he whispered, “I’m sorry.”

Feeling a little drunk from our short, heated moment, I responded with a laugh. “You don’t ever have to be sorry for that.”

Pulling me past the small swarm of people trying to enter the elevator, Kellan shook his head. “No, for earlier.”

Kelly 'Perusing Princesses blog' (Kelly-PerusingPrincesses) | 70 comments I saw this on her page, I'm wondering what Kellan did earlier... lol

Sibylla Matilde (SibyllaMatilde) | 48 comments Not a teaser, but an update on Reckless on S.C. Stephens' Facebook page! :)

It's finished! Just sent the completed manuscript of Reckless to my agent. Yay! =D

K.A. Robinson (KellyR90) | 24 comments Mod
I JUST SAW! IM SO PUMPED
Whats up with a March release??? I heard December

Sibylla Matilde (SibyllaMatilde) | 48 comments Originally it was December, but then got pushed back to March... :(

K.A. Robinson (KellyR90) | 24 comments Mod
thats craaaaap

Kelly 'Perusing Princesses blog' (Kelly-PerusingPrincesses) | 70 comments Yeah, March seems too long away.

But from first manuscript to final, there will be a hell of a lot of changes, and a few re-writes. So it makes sense...

Alexandra | 2 comments Wow, that is painful. I heard that it would be a December release, then I heard November. But now it's March? That sucks.

Sleepy (jazzyjay2012) | 25 comments What did he do to make him say sorry!!? I'm so curious I want this book now!!! :( sucks we have to wait till March!!!!

Farah *Professor Dean's Beauty* | 1 comments Omg! I'm dying to know!!!!!! :(

Fizzy | 6 comments I just read S.C Stephens facebook page and she says that f u get the liking to 20,000 then she'll give us more of an insight to reckless!! Heres what it says on her facebook: "Would you like to read the first two chapters of Reckless before March? You can!! Here’s how: When this page reaches 20,000 likes, I’ll be releasing chapter one, all of the teasers, the Anna POV scene and more! At 25,000 likes I’ll be releasing chapter two of Reckless, the sexy Thoughtless outtake, and a brand-new, fan-chosen Kellan POV scene from the series (and by the poll, it looks like I’ll be writing the rain scene!.
OMG guys hurry up and like her facebook page so we can read the first 2 chapters of reckless plus more right now!!!:)
Hurry guys like the page and tell others to do it too.

Allison Lee | 2 comments Go spread the word: FROM S.C.'S FB PAGE
Would you like to read the first two chapters of Reckless before March? You can!! Here’s how: When this page reaches 20,000 likes, I’ll be releasing chapter one, all of the teasers, the Anna POV scene and more! At 25,000 likes I’ll be releasing chapter two of Reckless, the sexy Thoughtless outtake, and a brand-new, fan-chosen Kellan POV scene from the series (and by the poll, it looks like I’ll be writing the rain scene!) Now, go spread the word!

Hourglass7 i saw what appears to be the cover of reckless on amazon....can anyone confirm this? it was hot!

Sleepy (jazzyjay2012) | 25 comments there is a cover on goodreads, it shows a cover on my tbr list!

Catherine cover is soooo hot, i cant wait till march its too long.

Keighley (KeighleyTypoQueen) | 25 comments s c Stephens has posted first chapter on Facebook page, she got to 20000 likes :D but I can't work out how to view on kindle, anyone have same problem?

Kelly 'Perusing Princesses blog' (Kelly-PerusingPrincesses) | 70 comments OMG! That first chapter teaser is awesome! Oh kellan, I effin Love you.

Sleepy (jazzyjay2012) | 25 comments Keighley wrote: "s c Stephens has posted first chapter on Facebook page, she got to 20000 likes :D but I can't work out how to view on kindle, anyone have same problem?"

I'm having the same problem everything i click on the link it doesn't do anything it just scrolls back up the page!!

Taylor | 1 comments I opened it on my computer through the PDF file when my wouldnt work. It's worth a try:)

Hourglass7 the link should send you to feedbook.com
its worth it..not surprised by who shows up though....but dang it Kiera's got to stop being so stupid....

unread topics | mark unread