Second Chance Challenges discussion

Comments (showing 1-27 of 27) (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cherie, Moderator (last edited Sep 26, 2012 05:00PM) (new)

Cherie (CherieReads) | 850 comments Mod
Author Lisa Renee Jones has offered SCC members 10 copies of the first book in her Inside Out Trilogy, If I Were You, for review! She will also be joining us for a Q&A about the book!

ETA: All ARC's have been claimed. Thanks for your interest everyone

Photobucket

The steamy first installment in the Inside Out erotic romance trilogy by Lisa Renee Jones, in the bestselling tradition of Fifty Shades of Grey. When Sara McMillan finds a stack of journals in a storage unit, she’s shocked and enthralled by the erotic life the writer led. Unable to stop reading, she vicariously lives out dark fantasies through Rebecca, the writer—until the terrifying final entry. Certain something sinister has happened, Sara sets out to discover the facts, immersing herself in Rebecca’s life. Soon she’s working at the art gallery Rebecca worked at and meeting Rebecca’s friends. Finding herself drawn to two dangerously sexy men, the manager of the gallery and a famed artist, Sara realizes she’s going down the same path Rebecca took. But with the promise of her dark needs being met by a man with confident good looks and a desire for control, she’s not sure anything else matters. Just the burn for more.

Interested in reading the book but aren't sure you want to post a review or participate in the Q&A? You can get your own copy right now from Amazon or Barnes & Noble!

This giveaway is Closed

message 2: by Cherie, Moderator (last edited Sep 17, 2012 05:58AM) (new)

You can check out the entire first chapter of If I Were You on Lisa's website right now!

www.lisareneejones.com

Sue Morris I would love to read and review this thank you sm_67646@yahoo.com epub pls

Rosina | 8 comments I too would love to read and review this book. I use a KOBO Vox reader but not sure of the type of file.

Johanna I would like one, if mobi format is available, also if the review doesn´t have to up soon?

message 6: by Cherie, Moderator (new)

Johanna, we're hoping that you can read the book within the next two weeks so that you will be available to participate in the Q&A.

message 7: by Cherie, Moderator (new)

Zina, the Kobo Vox uses epub files.

Johanna ok then I can´t do it :)

Skandia (SFGirl) I would like to read the book and give my review. I have kindle.

Rosina | 8 comments Cherie wrote: "Zina, the Kobo Vox uses epub files."

Thanks I also use Overdrive Media. 2 weeks is fine for me too.

SilverRaindrops I would love to read and review. I can read kindle copies :).

~Leslie~ (akareadingmachine) I would love to read this and review it. I have read other Lisa Renee Jones books and enjoyed them.

message 13: by Cherie, Moderator (new)

Ok, ladies. You all get copies! Please send a private message to Lisa Jones and give her your email address and your format preference. Please let her know that you're coming from Second Chance Challenges. Thanks!

Sue Morris I sent one....thank you.... Sue

Rosina | 8 comments yippee...sent my email too...

SilverRaindrops I sent my message too!

message 17: by Cherie, Moderator (new)

Change of plans! I know some of you already sent your messages and that's fine - you're all set! For those of you who haven't sent a message yet, please instead send an email to Diegohar@aol.com He will set you up with a copy of the book. Just mention that you're from the Goodreads group Second Chance Challenges and what format you need.

Sue Morris I sent email to new addy also.....when are we to get book....I know you want a review soon? Thanks

message 19: by Cherie, Moderator (new)

You should get it sometime very soon. I'm not sure exactly when but if you could post here and give me a heads up when you get it that would be great.

Sue Morris I will thanks...I just concern about having time to read this before review is due....thanks

message 21: by Cherie, Moderator (new)

There's really no specific date. We were just hoping people could read it in time to do a Q&A here but that when that happens will depend on when you get your copies.

Sue Morris Still nothing :(

Rosina | 8 comments I got mine and hubby read it and he wanted to start reading #2 but told him he has to wait till its out

i have yet to start it. Hoping to this week

message 24: by Cherie, Moderator (new)

Has anyone else NOT received it yet? If you have NOT received a copy and I already confirmed that you should get a copy, please send me a private message with your email address. I'll make sure you get a copy.

Sue Morris I never recieved one...but thank you anyway....I don't have time to review it now....was hopeing to have it done already....Thank you

Debbie W | 5 comments I sent a private message and never received a response so I'll just have to pick it up later.

message 27: by Cherie, Moderator (new)

I'm so sorry about that! I've sent her a message. Even if you can't read it right now I still want to follow through and you should still get a copy.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

If I Were You (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Lisa Renee Jones (other topics)