This topic is about Delirium
Dystopian Reads > Delirium #1: Delirium by Lauren Oliver

Comments (showing 1-20 of 20) (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Pamela, The Serious One (new) - added it

Pamela (WaterSpout) | 378 comments Mod
Delirium (Delirium, #1) by Lauren Oliver

Love is a disease

Kasey This book was completely different then anything I have ever read and I absolutly loved it.

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | 359 comments Agree, it was pretty awesome. It's very similar to Matched but overall I'd rate it slightly higher :)

Cookie (cookie_monster_zebra) | 124 comments It's absolutely amaaaazing ♥

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) I love this book :) Different and interesting.

Elicia (Girl in the Woods Reviews) | 1 comments Original and entrancing. Loved it!

Jasz (Never_more_enchanted) | 257 comments It was really original, I can't wait to read the sequel =D

Heather Bowhay | 11 comments I could not get into this book until about halfway through....the beginning was so slow and descriptive, but finally things picked up. Was not happy with the ending...but the author was probably striving for that emotion!

message 9: by Lauren (new) - added it

Lauren (booklover723) | 16 comments This book sounds really good and i bought it today so i hope it is good.

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | 359 comments Lauren wrote: "This book sounds really good and i bought it today so i hope it is good."

Cool ;) Lauren Oliver's writing is beautiful and she shares your name too!!

message 11: by Emma (new) - rated it 4 stars

Emma Adams (ELAdams) | 5 comments Such a good book...I need to read Pandemonium, but I'm still recovering from the ending!

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | 359 comments Emma wrote: "Such a good book...I need to read Pandemonium, but I'm still recovering from the ending!"

Lol you'll have to recover again for the cliffy ending on the sequel! And a friend told me she didn't like the ending to Requiem so I'm kind of dreading reading it :(

Malaika (adventuresofreading) | 6 comments Poe

Nordlys I am reading this book at the moment, looks good so far! :)

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | 359 comments Cool you'll love it!

Asch's Anti-Paradigm Didn't like this book too much. I thought it was slow, overly descriptive, and WAAAY too much like Uglies and Matched, but the ending was such a cliffhanger that now i just HAVE to read Pandemonium.

*sighs* darn my book addiction!

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | 359 comments LOL those cliffies will get you every time!

Kristina | 131 comments I listened to this book on CD and really enjoyed it. I love the story and the characters. Cliff hangers for sure, especially after book 2. Just waiting for the third to become available at my library.
I will say that I am glad I listened to the book because I couldn't see myself reading it and staying interested for the first half of the book.

Nordlys Kristina wrote: "I listened to this book on CD and really enjoyed it. I love the story and the characters. Cliff hangers for sure, especially after book 2. Just waiting for the third to become available at my lib..."

I finished the book yesterday, and hmm... I liked it alright, but it wasn't great. Not sure if I will read the second one...

And Kristina, that's pretty much the opposite of me:P I have trouble paying attention when I listen to an audiobook, so I don't think I would have managed to get any of the story with this one.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Delirium (other topics)