Black Dawn (The Morganville Vampires, #12) Black Dawn discussion

Shane

Comments (showing 1-18 of 18) (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood how did you guys think of when you found out, that he was actally just dreaming\imaging all that about them geting marryed, having a kid, ect.?

message 2: by MissIntegrity (last edited Sep 14, 2012 02:23PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

MissIntegrity well its just so many words : shocked, slightly dissapointed, confused...

mostly at first i think i was very confused i kept thinking "why is the story moving so fast?" until shane's dad said "wake up!" at the end of the dream and then im like ohhh ok he was dreaming

not to mention how he kept saying "whats her name, Claire?
" was so cute

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood i know sooo confsing!! that's the same thing that got me to. when his dad said that. and probally also how nice he was acting tordes shane.

message 4: by Kat (new) - rated it 3 stars

Kat It was do sad to realise he was dreaming made me really hope Shane gets some kind of happy ending when the books end

MissIntegrity Kat wrote: "It was do sad to realise he was dreaming made me really hope Shane gets some kind of happy ending when the books end"

Exactly! Truly they all could use a happy ending because well their life is just suckish

MissIntegrity I was so glad Micheal and Eve finally got married so now maybe we can stop fighting that battle

message 7: by Kat (new) - rated it 3 stars

Kat Jasmine wrote:

Exactly! Truly they all could use a happy ending because well thei..."

god I hope they all have a happy ending Rachel Caine better not kill any of them! Especially shane I mean his life has been totally crap he needs a good ending :P

message 8: by Amy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amy victoria think you kinda relised that was a dream but you hope they really get it we might see it yet x

Faith Honestly, when he woke up and was confused about reality and the dream, I nearly cried because I felt so bad for him. (It goes to show how much I'm attached to his character!) If any of the characters die, I would not be able to sleep at night for a while.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood i highly doubt she'd kill any of them off at this point. but if she does she NEEDS to kill Amile's sister. yeah i was confsed about the realitey and the dream to, once he woke up.and i really hope she does do somthing like Shanes dream so that it's actally real. and (crap i forgot what i was going to say!)

Faith She should definitely kill Amelie's sister, she's being more of a pain than an asset. She's worse than Oliver, wanting to control Morganville.

MissIntegrity Faith wrote: "She should definitely kill Amelie's sister, she's being more of a pain than an asset. She's worse than Oliver, wanting to control Morganville."

totally right she does need to kill Naomi the diffrence between her and oliver is that oliver kinda likes amelie and doesnt want her dead

Megan Cassie wrote: "i highly doubt she'd kill any of them off at this point. but if she does she NEEDS to kill Amile's sister. yeah i was confsed about the realitey and the dream to, once he woke up.and i really ..."

The only problem with his dream actually coming true would be his distrust in them. He would constantly step back from Claire thinking that things are too perfect. As sad as it is, they are all going to need a little crazy here and there to put them back in perspective.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood okay, i get your point about that being too perfect. so yeah they need to though a little or alot crazy in there to. so he'd be able to tell it's not a dream and it's realtiy.

Abby :} I did the same thing. I actually put the book down cause i thought it was moving into it way too fast, but then a minute later i picked it back up. Then i loved it. ^.^

♥*♥* The Mockingjay Lives ♥*♥* Cassie wrote: "how did you guys think of when you found out, that he was actally just dreaming\imaging all that about them geting marryed, having a kid, ect.?"

Shocked but a little hopeful it will happen for them, if anyone deserves happiness it's Shane :) x

Maria We need to see the actual Story & not just fast forward. The marrige, his daughter, & getting his happy ending. No it doesnt have to be Perfect, but it needs to be good enough after everything they went through.

Brandy Nacole I agree with everyone. They all need some type of realistic happy ending, Naomi NEEDS to die, and NO ONE needs to die. During his dream state, I knew that it had to be a dream or some type of appriation. When he did wake up and kept asking Claire what "Her name was?" I wanted to cry out for him. After all Shane, Michael, Eve, and Claire have done for Morganville, they deserve some say so in the town. If it wasn't for them, Amelie and Oliver would have had their butts handed to them by Bishop, then it was the Draug. They deserve a high pedestal in the town! BTW: I was so sad when Richard died and Chief Moses was left alone. That was truly sad :(

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

Black Dawn (other topics)