Avengers RP discussion

Settings:) > Brooklyn

Comments (showing 758-807)    post a comment »

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) Scott wandered around.

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) Val raised her eyebrows. "Do you?" she said teasingly.

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ ...Céline... Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ  | 8818 comments "Oh." For a moment he seemed disappointed, but it disappeared quickly. "Good."

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ ...Céline... Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ wrote: ""Dunno..." Then his eyes narrowed as he stared at her again. "You into chick flicks?""

Val rolled her eyes. "Ech. No way."

Mousie (mouseface) ((Okay))

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ ...Céline... Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ  | 8818 comments ((Well, he is my charrie. :P If you want to risk hitting on him, be my guest. That's always interesting.))

Mousie (mouseface) ((I'm glad you agree))

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ ...Céline... Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ  | 8818 comments ((Slightly? *Snort* Yes, he's slightly crazy.))

Mousie (mouseface) ((o_O Connor is slightly crazy.))

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ ...Céline... Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ  | 8818 comments "Dunno..." Then his eyes narrowed as he stared at her again. "You into chick flicks?"

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) "Which one?"

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ ...Céline... Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ  | 8818 comments Connor stared at her as he mulled the thought over. "Sure." He finally said, shrugging.

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) Val thought. "Movie?" she suggested lamely.

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ ...Céline... Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ  | 8818 comments ((Gracie, dats ur CUE ^.^))

Mousie (mouseface) Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ ...Céline... Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ wrote: "Connor glanced up at her for a moment, then twisted around in the booth to lay back on the pleather seat out of sight. "Bored." Came the distant complaint."

((While I look at character personalities, someone should post a reply or something for this.))

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) ((Irk cause Winni and Connor.... hilarious. Nevermind, make jt Winnie.))

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ ...Céline... Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ  | 8818 comments ((U should read his profile before making any solid decisions. No.1 in 'Followers of Sin'.))

Mousie (mouseface) ((LOL))

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ ...Céline... Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ  | 8818 comments ((I dunno. I don't care if it's Winni or not. She might not want it to be Winni because Connor's a freaking nutcase. XD))

Mousie (mouseface) ((Why don't you want it to be Winni?))

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) ((LOL))

Mousie (mouseface) ((WOOOOOOOAAAAH THAT'D BE AWESOOOOME. I didn't even think of that.))

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) ('Uhhh Let's be interesting and say the first option. Please tell me its nit Winni.))

Mousie (mouseface) ((You don't have to. Okay, Gracieface is the tiebreaker then. Which one? Best friend of Val's who falls in love with Connor, or best friend of Connor's that becomes friendish thing with Val?))

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ ...Céline... Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ  | 8818 comments ((Mm, dunno dont care. :P U pick. I dont want to make another charrie, tho))

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) ((OMG MOUSIE!!!!!!!!!!!))

Mousie (mouseface) ((My thoughts are either a best friend of Val's that falls in love with Connor, or....a best friend of Connor's that also becomes kinda friends with Val.))

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ ...Céline... Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ  | 8818 comments ((UHM... U got any charries?))

Mousie (mouseface) ((Otay maybe. What shall I take place as....?))

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ ...Céline... Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ  | 8818 comments ((I don't mind. You can jump in, if you like. :) ))

Mousie (mouseface) ((Idk what's happening, but I wanna roleplay with somebody. I'll take either gracieface or celine.))

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ ...Céline... Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ  | 8818 comments Connor glanced up at her for a moment, then twisted around in the booth to lay back on the pleather seat out of sight. "Bored." Came the distant complaint.

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) Val smiled gently. She brushed her flaming red hair out of her eyes.

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ ...Céline... Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ  | 8818 comments "I say sorry, you say sorry, you poke me and say sorry even after I apologize for growling." He explained, smirking as he plyed with his fork on the tabletop.

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) "What do you mean?"

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ ...Céline... Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ  | 8818 comments Connor blinked at her. "Sorry." He echoed, and sat up. Then his mouth stretched into a clownish grin. "I love the way this conversation is going."

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) Val nodded. "Sorry."

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ ...Céline... Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ  | 8818 comments "I don't like to be touched." He answered bluntly.

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) "For what?"

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ ...Céline... Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ  | 8818 comments Connor picked his head up just long enough torest his chin on the table so he was staring at her. "Sorry."

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) She jerked her hand back, smiling apologetically

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ ...Céline... Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ  | 8818 comments Connor jerked involentarily as she poked him, but managed not to snap at her this time. "'S cool." He mumbled.

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) Val giggled. "Um..." she said, poking his head. "Your welcome, I think?"

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ ...Céline... Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ  | 8818 comments Connor let out a whooshing breath and let his head fall onto the table with a clunk that rattled the cutlery. "Thank," He paused for emphasis. "God."

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) Val quirked an eyebrow. "Let's just go with friends and nothing more, shall we?"

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ ...Céline... Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ  | 8818 comments ((Lol okay))

Connor gave her a look. "Either one. You pick." He sniffed, crossing his arms infront of his chest.

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) ((typo there's suppose to be 'liiiike you'))

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) Val tilted her head in confusion. "Like you or you?" she asked.

message 759: by Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ ...Céline... Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ (last edited May 13, 2013 07:33PM) (new)

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ ...Céline... Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ  | 8818 comments Connor sat there for a while, totally silent. "Val," He said finally, keeping a very straight face. "Do you like me?"

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) Val shrugged. 'Otaaaay."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17
unread topics | mark unread