Perfect Chemistry (Perfect Chemistry, #1) Perfect Chemistry discussion

*If you've read all three books...* which brother's story is the best?

Comments (showing 1-38 of 38) (38 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Tanya Okay so there is Alex, Carlos, and Luis and their love stories, but which one is the best?

Lauralee I still love Alejandro the best.

Claudia the Night Owl I love Alex's story <3

Tanya Totally...

Tanya I don't know what makes it so original...

Amanda Mitchell Alex for sure.

Tanya You gotta love him!

Pavan I have to say, though it's hard to choose between all three because they are all completely amazing, I would have to say I loved Carlos the best. Against the norm I know lol

Tanya Naw, its your opinion, its just that all three bros were cocky, but Carlos was the cockiest :P:P:P

Pavan LOL that he was. Ah I love Simone Elkeles, she writes THE BEST books, with the sexiest guys!

message 11: by Pang (last edited Sep 11, 2012 01:50AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Pang I really love PERFECT CHEMISTRY!!!! It is The BEST YA Contemporary Romance EVER.... So, Alex for Sure xD

akifah has anyone read her how to ruin series. is it good? and ilove alex then luis and then carlos.
alex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pavan akifah wrote: "has anyone read her how to ruin series. is it good? and ilove alex then luis and then carlos.
alex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I have and it is HILARIOUS!!!!!

tigger Alex!! but they're all great and yeah the how to ruin series is pretty good :)

Samantha akifah wrote: "has anyone read her how to ruin series. is it good? and ilove alex then luis and then carlos.

Yeah alex is my fav too! and oh my gosh the how to ruin series is Amazing!!!!

akifah Samantha wrote: "akifah wrote: "has anyone read her how to ruin series. is it good? and ilove alex then luis and then carlos.

Yeah alex is my fav too! and o..."

okay then thats the next series i gotta read

Nikki You can't beat the original- thats for sure!!! Even though i enjoyed them all SO SO SOOO much, Alex had the best story. :) Oh and he was the hottest too

Tanya Nikki said: Oh and he was the hottest too

I Agree...

Angela I loved this series. I honestly can't pick a single book for it's over all value. My favorite guy was Luis, my favorite girl was Kiara and my favorite story was Alex. :)

Jennifer Alex is my guy :)

Wendy Alex was my fav!

Dianne Santiago I think Carlos is my Fave and Alex comes second..

❤️ Diana ❤️ Alex is the BEST, Carlos was good. Don't waste your time on Luis

Kendra Amarga Alex's Story is definitely the best one !

message 25: by Pixi (new) - rated it 5 stars

Pixi Dianne wrote: "I think Carlos is my Fave and Alex comes second.."
I totally agree!!

Madelyn Alex is deffinately my favorite!!!

Chloe Alex anyday
but I like them all, they are so perfect!

Maddie Carlos the Alejandro then Luis

Anthea Normally, I don't like books where all the siblings get a book and their own story cos it just ruins it and usually they're not as good as the first book.

HOWEVER, I loved every single on of these books (yes all 3) and all the boys are just great, and they're all pretty similar anyway.

But of course Alex Fuentes is my one and only husband, I loved his story so much. I remember it back to front and I read the book years ago.

I remember sections of the other two, but not in as much details as Alex & Brittany's.

I just love love love all three books.

And Simone Elkeles is probably the best author (also she tweeted me twice, just love her).

Definitely gonna re-read them all again!!

Lizzie CARLOS!!!!!!!!!!! <333333333333 How can it not be Carlos
I have read Carlos' story at least 3 times. It is definitely my favorite
My second favorite was Alex, then Luis

Becca I personally still prefer Alex, after having read all of them. It's the original, and I'm sorry, but the second and third books, while insanely amazing, were basically repeats to me.

Sarah Tanya wrote: "Okay so there is Alex, Carlos, and Luis and their love stories, but which one is the best?"

My favorite is Alex. His story is the best. The others just seem like repeats.
But I still love all the books. <3

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex story.. "PERFECT CHEMISTRY"

Rebecca I have to say Alex is by far my favorite out of the brothers he was yum.

Estelle Mar I love Carlos the most. His cockiness worked on me. He's a badass but then he's sweet. He can be really stupid at times, and it makes him even cuter.

Ivy Charmae Carlos > Alex > luis.

Juliana I'd say Carlos, He has that "I'm the worse boy" factor that we girls love. He is pefect and stupid at the same time

Clarissa ALEX all the way

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

Perfect Chemistry (other topics)