ARC Swap discussion

Young Adult > Summer/Fall ARCS

Comments (showing 1-50 of 142) (142 new)    post a comment »

message 1: by Jennifer (last edited Sep 05, 2013 02:53PM) (new)

Jennifer McCoy, YA Sisterhood (jennrenae) | 286 comments Touch of Death (Touch of Death, #1) by Kelly Hashway The Bully Book by Eric Kahn Gale The Lives We Lost (Fallen World, #2) by Megan Crewe The Art of Wishing by Lindsay Ribar The Rules (Project Paper Doll, #1) by Stacey Kade Life After Theft by Aprilynne Pike White Lines by Jennifer Banash The Boyfriend App by Katie Sise Sky on Fire (Monument 14, #2) by Emmy Laybourne Goddess (Starcrossed, #3) by Josephine Angelini No Easy Way Out (No Safety In Numbers, #2) by Dayna Lorentz
Love in the Time of Global Warming by Francesca Lia Block This Side of Jealousy (The Innocents, #2) by Lili Peloquin Star Cursed (The Cahill Witch Chronicles, #2) by Jessica Spotswood Eat, Brains, Love by Jeff Hart Hereafter (Shadowlands, #2) by Kate Brian The Distance Between Us by Kasie West Icons (Icons, #1) by Margaret Stohl Marie Antoinette, Serial Killer by Katie Alender Where the Stars Still Shine by Trish Doller Vortex (Insignia, #2) by S.J. Kincaid All the Truth That's In Me by Julie Berry The Uprising (The Forsaken, #2) by Lisa M. Stasse Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea (Between, #1) by April Genevieve Tucholke These Broken Stars (Starbound, #1) by Amie Kaufman The Burning Sky (The Elemental Trilogy, #1) by Sherry Thomas 45 Pounds (More or Less) by K.A. Barson Earthbound (Earthbound, #1) by Aprilynne Pike Control (Control, #1) by Lydia Kang Snakeroot (Nightshade Legacy, #1) by Andrea Cremer Curtsies & Conspiracies (Finishing School, #2) by Gail Carriger

Top Priority:
Cress
Isla and the Happily Ever After
This Wicked Game
Endless Knight
Frigid
The Unbound
The Haven
Pawn
Hexed
The Inventor's Secret
Fates
Unhinged
White Hot Kiss
Perfect Ruin

Lower Priority Wishlist:
The Oathbreaker's Shadow
Revelations
Inhuman

I will trade my already released ARCS for older wishlist titles:
Perfect Chemistry Series
The Gathering Dark
Days of Blood and Starlight
The Indigo Spell
Something Strange and Deadly

Open to other 2013 titles!

Wishlist: http://www.goodreads.com/review/list/...

Other books to trade:
http://www.goodreads.com/review/list/...

Jennifer McCoy, YA Sisterhood (jennrenae) | 286 comments Added Sapphire Blue to trade

Jennifer McCoy, YA Sisterhood (jennrenae) | 286 comments Updated

Stephanie Ward | 603 comments Pm'd you!

Jennifer McCoy, YA Sisterhood (jennrenae) | 286 comments I'm on my phone right now but once I get near a computer, I'll look what you've got. Any specific titles? Thy would give me an idea of why I'd be willing to trade.

the golden witch. (usagiko) | 433 comments I have "Return to Me", a 2013 title. It's the only one I have available right now, but I'm definitely interested in Poison!

Jennifer McCoy, YA Sisterhood (jennrenae) | 286 comments the golden witch. wrote: "I have "Return to Me", a 2013 title. It's the only one I have available right now, but I'm definitely interested in Poison!"

I'm not really interested in Return to Me, but let me know if you get any other 2013 titles.

Jennifer McCoy, YA Sisterhood (jennrenae) | 286 comments Added some older ARCS to my To Trade list

Cassie (cannefrye) | 53 comments I have Prodigy. It's my only 2013 title right now, but I would love to trade it! I have my eye on Falling Kingdoms for Out of the Easy. :D Would you be willing to trade either for two (or three) FC?

Jennifer McCoy, YA Sisterhood (jennrenae) | 286 comments I have Prodigy. I might be willing to trade FK for finished copies depending on what you have. Do you have a list I can look at?

Here are some FCa I've been wanting: A Midsummer's Nightmare, Tiger Lily, This Dark Endeavor

Cassie (cannefrye) | 53 comments Here are some books I have to trade (FC):

Daughter of Smoke and Bone (PB)
Anna Dressed in Blood (HB)
Dearly, Departed (HB)
White Cat (PB)
Unraveling (HB)
Ruby Red (PB)
Wither (HB)
Belles (HB)
And I also have This Dark Endeavor (PB).

I'd be happy to trade any of these for FK. I just want to make sure, but you're not interested in trading Out of the Easy for Finished Copies, right?

Thanks and sorry it took so long to reply!

Jennifer McCoy, YA Sisterhood (jennrenae) | 286 comments I will only trade Out of the Easy for a 2013 release. I have all of those listed except for TDE, but since FK releases in December, I wouldn't trade it straight up. Do you have anything else?

Julianna Helms (Julianna_Helms) | 95 comments Would you be willing to trade POISON for CITY OF A THOUSAND DOLLS? (Might take a few weeks for me to send it to you, though, since I'm not done with it yet.)

Jennifer McCoy, YA Sisterhood (jennrenae) | 286 comments I would trade Poison for CoTD.

Jennifer McCoy, YA Sisterhood (jennrenae) | 286 comments Updated

Jennifer McCoy, YA Sisterhood (jennrenae) | 286 comments Added some 2013 titles.

Stephanie Ward | 603 comments Would you trade Revolution 19 for Dead and Buried?

Jennifer McCoy, YA Sisterhood (jennrenae) | 286 comments I already have it from Netgalley! Do you have anything else?

Stephanie Ward | 603 comments Jennifer wrote: "I already have it from Netgalley! Do you have anything else?"

Are you looking for just 2013's for it? I have a signed hardcover copy of Lullaby if that appeals to you? I have other titles too, so just let me know!

Jennifer McCoy, YA Sisterhood (jennrenae) | 286 comments I am mainly looking for titles released around the same time.

Stephanie Ward | 603 comments Jennifer wrote: "I am mainly looking for titles released around the same time."

I have What the Spell? by Brittany Geragotelis and Delusion by Laura L. Sullivan. What about one of those?

Jennifer McCoy, YA Sisterhood (jennrenae) | 286 comments I'm not interested in either of those. Sorry.

Jennifer McCoy, YA Sisterhood (jennrenae) | 286 comments Adding Pivot Point (Pivot Point, #1) by Kasie West

Jennifer McCoy, YA Sisterhood (jennrenae) | 286 comments Also have How To lead A life of Crime...will add it to original post when I'm near a computer!

Jennifer McCoy, YA Sisterhood (jennrenae) | 286 comments Adding How to Lead A Life Of Crime by Kirsten Miller

Skye (Skye's Scribblings) | 285 comments Interested in PIVOT POINT.

Take a look at my arcs-to-trade list and see if anything srikes your fancy? Thx.

http://www.goodreads.com/review/list/...

Jennifer McCoy, YA Sisterhood (jennrenae) | 286 comments Black wrote: "Interested in PIVOT POINT.

Take a look at my arcs-to-trade list and see if anything srikes your fancy? Thx.

http://www.goodreads.com/review/list/..."

I didn't see anything I'm interested in. Do you have any ARCS from January-March?

Hayley G (HayleyG) | 447 comments Would you trade Level 2 for Crash?

Jennifer McCoy, YA Sisterhood (jennrenae) | 286 comments Hayley wrote: "Would you trade Level 2 for Crash?"

Hey Haley, I checked with our PO, and it would cost $12-15 to ship to Canada. If it were for an ARC coming out a little later, I would do it but since Crash comes out in a few weeks, I'd rather just buy the hardback since it will cost the same.

Skye (Skye's Scribblings) | 285 comments Jennifer wrote: "Black wrote: "Interested in PIVOT POINT.

http://www.goodreads.com/review/list/..."

I didn..."

At the moment, nothing you don't already have. :P Oh well - thanks for looking! :)

message 39: by YA Reads (last edited Dec 19, 2012 11:46AM) (new)

YA Reads Book Reviews (yaReads) | 22 comments I have Crash. Would you trade for Level 2?

I live in the U.S. Our site is set to Australia.

Jennifer McCoy, YA Sisterhood (jennrenae) | 286 comments YA Reads wrote: "I have Crash. Would you trade for Level 2?

I live in the U.S. Our site is set to Australia."

Sure!

Alice Belikov  First lady Ivashkov (AliceBelikovReads) | 23 comments I can trade you Mila 2.0 for Scarlet if interested!

Jennifer McCoy, YA Sisterhood (jennrenae) | 286 comments Alice Belikov wrote: "I can trade you Mila 2.0 for Scarlet if interested!"

Hey Alice, I actually have an eCopy of Mila. Let me know if you have anything else!

Alice Belikov  First lady Ivashkov (AliceBelikovReads) | 23 comments I have a signed copy of Days of blood and starlight and the different girl The Different Girl by Gordon Dahlquist ??

Jennifer McCoy, YA Sisterhood (jennrenae) | 286 comments I'd rather trade for something that releases around that time, and I have an eARC of The Different Girl. Sorry Alice!!!! Keep throwing out suggestions if you have any more!

Jennifer McCoy, YA Sisterhood (jennrenae) | 286 comments Alice Belikov wrote: "Altered (Altered, #1) by Jennifer Rush ???"

Have it and love it!

Alice Belikov  First lady Ivashkov (AliceBelikovReads) | 23 comments Me too lol....hmmmm.....I will be back with some more lol

« previous 1 3

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Exile (other topics)
Mesmerize (other topics)
Belles (other topics)
Who I Kissed (other topics)
Touch of Death (other topics)
More...