Indie Book Club discussion

Perfection Unleashed (Double Helix, #1)
This topic is about Perfection Unleashed
Self Promotion > Perfection Unleashed Blog Tour and Giveaway

Comments (showing 1-7 of 7) (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

Jade Kerrion (Jade_Kerrion) | 24 comments I'm embarking on a two week blog tour of my award-winning, Amazon bestseller, Perfection Unleashed. Please tour along with me for a chance to win an Amazon $25 gift certificate. You'll find unique guest posts and interviews all along the way.

Yesterday, I stopped at Bookgasm and talked about 3 reasons to reach for Perfection

Today, at Bunny's Review, I discuss humanity's fascination with the perfect monster.

Check out these posts and sign up to win!

Jade Kerrion (Jade_Kerrion) | 24 comments Today, I stopped by Literary R&R to talk about the unlikely origins of Perfection Unleashed. Please register for a chance to win a $25 Amazon gift certificate.

If you enjoyed this article, I'd appreciate your help sharing it on your social media links.

Jade Kerrion (Jade_Kerrion) | 24 comments Join Stephanie and me at Curling Up By The Fire for an interview about Perfection Unleashed.

Remember to sign up for a chance at a $25 Amazon GC.

If you enjoyed the article, I'd appreciate your help sharing it on your social media links.

Jade Kerrion (Jade_Kerrion) | 24 comments For a light-hearted interview, join Kevin and me at his blog for an interview about my writing style and Perfection Unleashed.

If you enjoyed the article, I'd appreciate your help sharing it on your social media links.

Jade Kerrion (Jade_Kerrion) | 24 comments Today, I met with Austine on her blog to talk about who would star in a movie version of Perfection Unleashed

Jade Kerrion (Jade_Kerrion) | 24 comments Two great blog tour stops today for Perfection Unleashed:

An author interview at BookSpark

A guest post on world building at Grasping for the Wind

Jade Kerrion (Jade_Kerrion) | 24 comments This is the last day of my blog tour. Please visit my site to view the full list of stops, interviews/posts and remember to enter the giveaway.

BLOG TOUR AND GIVEAWAY

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Perfection Unleashed (other topics)