Summer Vacation RP discussion

Houses > Zada Harp Home

Comments (showing 1-50 of 621) (621 new)    post a comment »

message 1: by ๖ۣۜSilverlight, ~Detective No Spam~ (new)

๖ۣۜSilverlight | 536 comments Mod
And her roommate...or more like a housemate...Scary guy - Kane.
desciption

message 2: by ๖ۣۜSilverlight, ~Detective No Spam~ (new)

Zada allowed her bag of clothes to fall with onto the floor, shortly followed by the sound of ruffling paper. "People...are so annoying." She murmered to herself, shuffling around the kitchen to pull out a few items from the fridge.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Then the front door opened, and Kane came walking in. Closing the door behind him, he heard a voice and some shuffling sounds. He walked into the kitchen and saw Zada.

message 4: by ๖ۣۜSilverlight, ~Detective No Spam~ (new)

Zada jumped at the sound of heavy footsteps creaking across the wooden kitchen floor. She spun around and eyed Kane thoughtfully. "I still think you need a hair cut!" She announced, pointing the carrot she was holding in her hand at him accusingly.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"And so does that carrot," Kane answered, crossing his arms and looking at her thoughtfully.

message 6: by ๖ۣۜSilverlight, ~Detective No Spam~ (new)

Zada glanced down at the carrot. She pulled it up to her mouth and took a bite off the top, chewed and swallowed. "There it got a haircut!" She replied, tossing the carrot on the counter, while her eyes wandered off towards the glass container in the living room where her pet snake lived. "Well, if you won't get a haircut, you can at least help me cook, Mr.Lazybutt!"

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Kane started snickering at the way she acted. "And what kind of food did you have in mind?"

message 8: by ๖ۣۜSilverlight, ~Detective No Spam~ (new)

"Well, Mr.Lazybutt..." Zada paused, snickering a bit as she admired her new nickname for him, "We, sir, are cooking, Pizza!" She clapped her hands together, trying to manage a french accent in which was an utter failer.

message 9: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 05, 2012 07:32PM) (new)

"Sounds wonderful." Kane walked over to her. "And don't think I'm bad at cooking because I'm not."

message 10: by ๖ۣۜSilverlight, ~Detective No Spam~ (new)

"I'll be the judge of that." Zada said, she had never been bothered by his appearence nor the way he sometimes gave a cold shoulder to people. She turned around in a swift motion, ducking around Kane so she could get to the cubart and pull out the pizza dough.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Kane watched her do so.

message 12: by ๖ۣۜSilverlight, ~Detective No Spam~ (new)

Zada set the box with the dough onto the counter and turned her attention to him. "Hands. Wash." She commanded, looking seriouse. Seriouse wasn't in her nature.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Smirking, Kane went over to the sink, took his glove off, and began to wash his hands. Nobody had ever bossed him around in that manner before.

message 14: by ๖ۣۜSilverlight, ~Detective No Spam~ (new)

Zada's lips curved up into a small smile, as she began tearing open the box containers, handling the dough with care as though it might suddenly turn to dust. "Wonder why people say your scary. If we would get a haircut and start smiling more you would be perfectly fine."

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Maybe it's the type of creature I am," Kane said, turning off the faucet and drying his hands. He set his glove off to the side since he was going to be handling food.

message 16: by ๖ۣۜSilverlight, ~Detective No Spam~ (new)

"And what would that be? Cousin It?" Zada responded, passing one of the dough balls to him to spread out before she turned her attention to her own one only half way spread out over one of several cutting boards.

message 17: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 05, 2012 08:09PM) (new)

Kane chuckled softly. "No. A ghost." He took the dough she handed him and started spreading it out.

message 18: by ๖ۣۜSilverlight, ~Detective No Spam~ (new)

Zada gave him a funny look. "If your a ghostie can you like shrink down so I can stop feeling short? I'm only like five foot six." She didn't believe he was a ghost, "If your a ghost you must really like me to want to haunt me and my pet snake."

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"Perhaps," Kane said mysteriously as he spread the dough out more.

message 20: by ๖ۣۜSilverlight, ~Detective No Spam~ (new)

Zada let out a few giggles. "Look. I know all the rumors, I'm the crazy lady who kids think boils bat wings or something like that to keep vampires out. Just because I believe in stuff dosen't mean I don't get tierd of pranks." She said stiffly.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Kane raised an eyebrow at her. "Oh, you'll soon find out this is no prank," he said. "You made a wise choice to believe in those kinds of things."

message 22: by ๖ۣۜSilverlight, ~Detective No Spam~ (new)

Zada picked up one of the jars of sauce, twisting the lid off and pouring the contents onto the dough. "Sure." She murmered, suddenly quiet.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Kane silently finished spreading out his dough, watching Zada out of the corner of his eye.

message 24: by ๖ۣۜSilverlight, ~Detective No Spam~ (new)

Zada leaned over, offering a bottle of the pizza sauce. "I get it. It happens to me a lot, someone comes in, says their some creature. Expects me to do some spell or something. Just the local crazy person." She let out a sigh.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Kane took the bottle and began pouring the sauce onto the dough. He raised an eyebrow again but remained silent.

message 26: by ๖ۣۜSilverlight, ~Detective No Spam~ (new)

Zada dressed her pizza in shredded cheese and peperoni pieces before she carefully set it in it's container and slid it into the micerwave. "Just put it in the oven when your done, kay?" she didn't wait for an answer before she retreated to the living room.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay." Kane put shredded cheese and pepperoni on his pizza, then he put it in the oven. He washed his hands again, dried them, and slipped his glove back on.

message 28: by ๖ۣۜSilverlight, ~Detective No Spam~ (new)

Zada was snuggled into one of the chairs in the living room, her yellow and black colored snake wrapped around her wrists and hands, it's eyes starring at her as it's tounge flickered in and out from it's mouth.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Kane walked quietly into the living room, seeing Zada with her snake.

message 30: by ๖ۣۜSilverlight, ~Detective No Spam~ (new)

Zada carfully set Stripes back into his container, and brushed her hands together. She leaned back into the chair.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"So that's what your snake looks like," Kane said as he watched her put him back into his container. "Very interesting."

message 32: by ๖ۣۜSilverlight, ~Detective No Spam~ (new)

"He's a doll really, sweet for a snake. People just about faint when I say he is venomiouse." Zada responded.

message 33: by ๖ۣۜSilverlight, ~Detective No Spam~ (new)

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"I like venomous snakes," Kane said, sitting down in a chair across from Zada.

message 35: by ๖ۣۜSilverlight, ~Detective No Spam~ (new)

"Hmm, so I guess we're both crazy." Zada murmered, brushing her hair out of her face.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"So it seems, according to other people." Kane leaned back in the sofa.

message 37: by ๖ۣۜSilverlight, ~Detective No Spam~ (new)

"No wonder we ended up being room...housemates." Zada corrected herself, set on keeping the word 'house' instead.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"I know, it's quite a coincidence."

message 39: by ๖ۣۜSilverlight, ~Detective No Spam~ (new)

Zada sank back down into the chair, closing her eyes as she exhaled a sigh. "So what happened to you anyways? Have some...err, whatever you do...Haunting or something." She smiled, joking with him.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah, it's haunting," Kane smirked a little.

message 41: by ๖ۣۜSilverlight, ~Detective No Spam~ (new)

"So how come I get to boss you around if no one else can?" Zada asked, "Maybe people should threaten you about dinner, then you would listen."

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"I could just care less if they did," Kane said. "I could always find something else to eat if they kicked me out. And let's just say that you're lucky to be the only one to boss me around."

message 43: by ๖ۣۜSilverlight, ~Detective No Spam~ (new)

"So." Zada thought for a minute, watching him. At last she leaned forward and clasped her hands together on her lap. "You like me. Not like-like. Just like."

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Kane sighed softly and thought for a moment. Then he slowly nodded.

message 45: by ๖ۣۜSilverlight, ~Detective No Spam~ (new)

"And also are partly annoyed." Zada murmered more to herself, she could get that way sometimes. To talkive, to annoying, to...opinionated.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"Me annoyed?" Kane said, starting to chuckle. "I don't think so. I get a charge out of you."

message 47: by ๖ۣۜSilverlight, ~Detective No Spam~ (new)

Zada arched one of her eyebrows at his choice of words. "Whatever you say." She muttered, getting to her feet and walking over to where a white container sat in the far of the room/.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Kane watched her as he was leaning back in the sofa.

message 49: by ๖ۣۜSilverlight, ~Detective No Spam~ (new)

Zada picked up the box, taking it over to the container where Stripes slithered near it's plastic hallow log. "Not much of a vegie eater." She muttered, opening the lid to the container, inside was ice. And dead mice. her nose coiled in disgust, she hated this part about having a pet snake.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"Snakes have disgusting diets, I can see." Kane looked at the box with the ice and dead mice.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13

unread topics | mark unread