Scarlet (The Lunar Chronicles, #2)
This topic is about Scarlet
Series > Scarlet

Comments (showing 1-31 of 31) (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erika, Dream Thief (new) - rated it 5 stars

Erika (livingforthebooks) | 4255 comments Mod
What do you think will happen?

Farhia (farhia97) | 195 comments Well in the summary it stash there are 2 new people, Scarlet and Wolf. I'm wondering how they will fit into Cinder and her story. I think Cinder will train more with her lunar powers (forgive me I read this in January) but I hope she gets to meet up with Kai so she can explain more :\

Farhia (farhia97) | 195 comments *says instead of stash..my phone is dumb

message 4: by Erika, Dream Thief (new) - rated it 5 stars

I'm really excited to read about Scarlet and Wolf! I'm also wondering how their story will fit into all this.

Farhia (farhia97) | 195 comments ahhhh I need this book...

message 6: by Annabel ♥, Unspoken Sorceress (new) - added it

Annabel ♥ (cinnamonbliss) | 4562 comments Mod
I NEED this book. Like, now. And wow, Marissa Meyer has all the books planned out already? Like their titles? Hmm

Nataliexotchitl | 30 comments Oh my heavens can't wait for this book to come out. I loved the first book and this series looks really promising I'm not going to lie. I'm a book nerd and I've read a lot of great books, but this is definitely one of my favorites.

ReadingToTheStarsAndBack | 11 comments Just got Scarlet! Can't wait to read it! Debating whether or not to re-read Cinder before picking it up. Suggestions?

Star xx

Anna | 334 comments :'( our library hasn't bought it yet. They said try again in a month! A month! I can't even order it! (Stamps her foot petulantly.)

Megan (meganzales) | 2 comments Nataliecordova wrote: "Oh my heavens can't wait for this book to come out. I loved the first book and this series looks really promising I'm not going to lie. I'm a book nerd and I've read a lot of great books, but this ..."
Oh my gosh I can't wait too!

Megan (meganzales) | 2 comments ReadingToTheStarsAndBack wrote: "Just got Scarlet! Can't wait to read it! Debating whether or not to re-read Cinder before picking it up. Suggestions?

Star xx"

I would re-read it, I had to restart Scarlet after re-reading Cinder. I just forgot so much!

Rachelle (mamachelle07) | 114 comments I just finished Scarlet. It was pretty good, but the constantly jumping POVs was getting a little old. There were just too many of them. Makes me a little worried for Cress and White; just how many POVs will there be by then?

Really that's my only complaint though. Overall I liked the book, and am curious to see how the rest of the storyline plays out.

Betty Jo Pritchett (busylady) | 42 comments I liked the first book better. I really feel like we are in the same place in the plot line mostly as we were at the end of the last book. We've only added Scarlet and Wolf. I feel like the story line should have progressed more.

But it was good. I liked Scarlet for the most part. And Wolf. I'm glad we learned more about the wolf-men. And I liked Carswell.

Bottom line: Wasn't horrible, liked the first one better, hope the next one is better.

Stephanie Half way thru and so far I'm liking it!!

Arpita | 8 comments Didn't quite meet my expectations after Cinder, but was aslo not a disappointment.

A good book all in all, but a little rushed because of new characters. Waiting for more......

message 16: by Debbie (new)

Debbie Davies (debbie16) | 29 comments loved it! love wolf! I really enjoyed how the two stories linked in with each other and I don't want to give much away but the 'captain' is a brilliant new character!

I can't wait for the next book I try to tell all my friends about this book and cinder but when I explain to them its about a cyborg cinderella and a crazy luna queen they look at me like I've lost it!

Cinthia (CinthiaH) | 55 comments I might be the only person who thinks this, based on reviews I've read, but I actually liked this one better than Cinder. I liked what Scarlet and Wolf brought to the story.

message 18: by Erika, Dream Thief (new) - rated it 5 stars

I liked this so much more than Cinder. Probably because of Wolf and Scarlet. Love Wolf!
I need the next book!

message 19: by Anna (new) - rated it 5 stars

Anna | 334 comments Just got this. Have heard some interesting comments re Cinder v Scarlet so am very interested to know how it goes.

Stephanie Really liked! Can't wait for the next book!

Rachel Antzak | 38 comments I think I liked this one better than Cinder, but in my mind I had to keep the two books separate. I was expecting more of a continuation and this was like following a different story. For me I think I like this one because Scarlet has a better conclusion with Wolf and Cinder is in a kind of limbo with the Emperor.

Daria Weasley (Blame-The-Nargles) I really really liked Wolf!!! I just wish there was more of Kai tho...that is how you spell it, right??

message 23: by books are love (new)

books are love | 4 comments Wolf was great but Kai is swoony. The third book that is out in december is supposed to have more Kai. Did you read the novella on how Wolf became who he is in the Queens Army.

Daria Weasley (Blame-The-Nargles) There's a novella??? I must read it then!!!
And the next book is coming out in December!?!? That seems so soon!!!! YAY!!!

message 25: by books are love (new)

books are love | 4 comments the queens army is the novella. It's on Amazon not sure of Barnes and noble. It's awesome you find out how the army came about and how Wolfe got in it and became a alpha. You will really fall for him more with this.

Daria Weasley (Blame-The-Nargles) Ok I will add it to my list!!! Thank you for telling me about it!!!

Stormy :) (Stormy0218) | 3539 comments There are novellas??? Awesome!! I just started this book, sounds good so far. But Scarlet doesn't seem that different from the other many hot tempered redhead heroines out there, hopefully she'll prove me wrong.

message 28: by Amy (new) - added it

Amy Jackson | 498 comments It's a really good series, I can't wait for the next book in February. If you want the novellas, Stormy, go to Marissa's website and under books then short stories, you can read them on there. :) Or just download it, whichever is more convenient for you. :P

Daria Weasley (Blame-The-Nargles) Are the novella's free to read on her website???

Stormy :) (Stormy0218) | 3539 comments Thanks Amy! And yes, I think if they are on her website they are free.

Daria Weasley (Blame-The-Nargles) Sweet, thanks!!!

unread topics | mark unread