Summer Vacation RP discussion

Town > Clothing Store

Comments (showing 1-50 of 131) (131 new)    post a comment »

Kristi~Daryl Dixon for Life (derek1) | 991 comments Mod
This is a decent sized store full of tons of clothes at decent prices.

message 2: by ๖ۣۜSilverlight, ~Detective No Spam~ (last edited Aug 31, 2012 05:41PM) (new)

Damien walked in and yawned. He was exhausted.

Damien looked at the hoodies

message 5: by ๖ۣۜSilverlight, ~Detective No Spam~ (new)

๖ۣۜSilverlight | 536 comments Mod
((Hmm...Zada come bug him!))

"I think they stole the color out of the walls..." Zada murmered, speaking to herself. Her dark clothes she wore seemed out of place against the bright background, her green eyes glittering with amusment as she spun around on her heels to examine a black shirt with the image of a red motercycle on it.

Damien saw Zada. He smiled

♫♡вℓυє cσηνєяѕє♡♫™ (BlueConverse) | 779 comments Mod
Tiffany walked into the store, still vlogging and being goofy. Grabbing a light blue hoodie that brought out her eyes, she tried it on, before turning to the camera. "So whatcha guys think?" She asked, her eyes changing to a shimmering sky blue.

message 8: by ๖ۣۜSilverlight, ~Detective No Spam~ (new)

It might have seemed odd why Zada was looking at guy t-shirts, but she found that the way people made girl shirts now a days were much to wimpy and tight for her comfort. She chose up a few darker shirts, still murmering quietly to herself. Her attention finally was drawn away from the clothes by the gaze of a boy. "You know, if you take a picture the image my last longer." She told him in a teasing tone.

message 9: by Kristi~Daryl Dixon for Life, Secret Agent (last edited Aug 31, 2012 08:30PM) (new)

Damien froze when he saw Tiffany. She was so amazing and funny and nice.... He shook his head and pulled himself together and said to Zada "Forgot my camera."

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Kane quietly sneaked into the store and saw Tiffany being goofy and trying things on. He watched her with amusement.

message 11: by ♫♡вℓυє cσηνєяѕє♡♫™, Tiffany+Damien=<3 (last edited Aug 31, 2012 08:32PM) (new)

Tiffany let out a silvery laugh, before backing up while giggling. Then she made contact with something firm yet soft. Looking up, she discovered it was a guy... a really cute guy who she had just spilled coffee on.

message 12: by ๖ۣۜSilverlight, ~Detective No Spam~ (new)

Zada rolled her eyes in seeing when Tiffany bumped into the boy, and she turned her attention away from everyone in the store tuning them out with her own thoughts.

Damien felt Tiffany bump into him. He felt the coffee hit his shirt. He said "You alright?"

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

((Gotta go.))

"I-I'm fine," She stammered, blushing and staring into the boy's gorgeous eyes. She desperately tried to wipe the coffee off with a napkin. 'What's wrong with me?' She asked herself. 'I'm never like this.'

(Awe.. bye.)

Damien looked at the coffee on his shirt and put his hand over hers as she tried to wipe it off. "Don't worry about it."

"Are you sure?" She asked hesitantly, avoiding his eyes so she didn't get addicted to them. "It's the least I could do for a cute guy like you." She blushed a bright red once she realized what she said, and gasped when she realized her camera was still on. Switching it off, she promised herself she would finish the vlog later.

Damien grinned. "I'm sure. Besides, it's just a shirt."

"Alright," She flashed him a mega-watt smile, before continuing. "But the least I could do is tell you my name." She held out a small hand, her petite height of 5'4" really showing compared to his 6'. "I'm Tiffany Alvord."

Damien said with a laugh "I know. I watch your videos." then paused. "I'm Damien West, by the way."

"Hi Damien," She smiled, testing out the name on her lips. She loved the way his name rolled on her tongue. "I'm honored." She grinned, before continuing, "Not many people my age watch my videos. At least not as much as kids in the 13-17 age group."

Damien shrugged. "Good music is good music, no matter who it's by. Maybe more people should realize that."

She shrugged, pulling a plaid blue shirt over her graphic tee, before replying, "I'm content with the number of fans I have now. It lets me connect with so many of them. I love making their day just by retweeting something they wrote or answering a question of theirs." She spun around in the shirt, giggling slightly. "What do you think? Should I buy it for the next video?"

Damien said "Don't go with plad. It shows up bad on camera."

"Even if it does, I'm still buying it." She smiled. "It's cute." She moved to the next rack, grabbing a purple hoodie and trying it on. "Ooh, it's soft!"

(Bedtime. Will be on tomorrow morning, aka in about 8 1/2 hours.)

(Ghosting.. anyone on?)

Antje གརས པཅ Parker | 27 comments Break*Through*Angel wrote: "Leigh brushed her hair back as she dug through some clothing racks. She scowled at the hidious designs. Of course it was the sale rack with all the reject styles. All she needed was a skirt to m..."

"Warren? Is that you? How have you been?" Nastija said, smiling at the familiar face

(What do you guys think about having all five of them meet here, then go to the coffee shop?)

Antje གརས པཅ Parker | 27 comments "I'm fine, I recently got a new kitten"

(K, yeah, I'm sending out a message to everyone in the group, just letting you guys know I won't be on that much for a couple days.)

Damien chuckled. "Girls."

Tiffany smiled, before replying teasingly; "Guys."

Damien said "Cute."

message 36: by ♫♡вℓυє cσηνєяѕє♡♫™, Tiffany+Damien=<3 (last edited Sep 01, 2012 04:16PM) (new)

Tiffany blushed, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear. "Charming."

Damien thought for a second then asked "Single?"

She smiled, her eyes lighting up. "Maybe not, if the cute guy in front of me asks me out..."

Damien said "Well then..... Tiffany, will you go out with me?"

She grinned, her eyes sparkling and her features bright. "Of course. How could I not?" (When do you think Angel and Antje will be on?)

Damien said "Great!"

She took his hand and tugged him over to the hoodies, shrugging on a green one. Her eyes changed color to match it as she turned to him. "If you're going to be my boyfriend, you have to help me critique clothes. So what do you think?"

Damien said "It looks nice."

Her lips quirked up into a smile. "Thanks." She stood on her tiptoes, leaning up and planting a kiss on his cheek.

Damien felt his cheeks redden. "No problem."

She let out a melodious laugh, taking his hand and feeling electricity course through her as soon as she touched him.

Damien felt the exact same way and he smiled and hummed happily

((g2g. Dinner. I'll be back ASAP. ))

She hummed too, before starting to sing in her clear, high voice. "I don't need a reason to smile as I walk down the street, I don't need a reason for my heart, to feel complete. Not another question, I tell you no one could take your place, I guess that maybe the answer is written all over my face."

(KK. When do you think Angel and Antje will be on so we can have a drama-packed RP session at the coffee shop?)

« previous 1 3

unread topics | mark unread