Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > Three different Christopher Pikes?

Comments (showing 1-4 of 4) (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by rameau (new)

rameau | 42 comments There's the young adult horror writer who has these two titles listed under his name

Virtual Monopoly: Building an Intellectual Property Strategy in the Creative Economy-From Patents to Trademarks, from Copyrights to Desi
and
Futurists, the Formalists and the Marxist Critique

For the first I found this
http://www.worldcat.org/title/virtual...

but I can't seem to find anything solid for the second title. I'm too tired to figure out how many Christopher Pike's there already are on the database (since a simple author name search didn't give me a nice easy list), so I'm leaving this here and hoping fresher minds can sort it out for me while I sleep.

Pretty please, and thank you.

Alana ~ The Book Pimp (LoonyAlana) | 11 comments I am familiar with the YA horror author (and his adult books) but the nonfiction titles I am not familiar with at all

message 3: by Cait (new)

Cait (tigercait) | 5005 comments I've identified the authors for these two books and moved them. (By the way, there's a new-ish way to find authors: edit Christopher Pike's author profile and there's a link for "similar names" on the right-hand side: this gives you a list of all of the authors with the same first and last name.)

Someone might want to do some clean-up on the main Christopher Pike profile, though. For one thing, I'm not sure that the author picture is being used legally, and the series have works out of order. I'll let someone more familiar with this author tackle that, though!

message 4: by rameau (new)

rameau | 42 comments Thanks.

unread topics | mark unread