Heart on a Chain Heart on a Chain discussion

did you cry?

Comments (showing 1-9 of 9) (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

allycatblue *percy jackson is my husband i was bawling half of the book. my mom came in and saw me crying
"whats wrong?"
"its so SADDDD"
then she left laughing :)

Terryann I did cry- both at the sadness of what her schoolmates were doing to her and the abuse at her mother's hands. But also at the beautiful love between Kate and Henry.

message 3: by Amy (new) - rated it 4 stars

Amy Almost, I'm not a crier. Yeah, parents have a habit of wondering why you're upset- in the case of crying because of books & films, my Mum could relate more! She sobs at everything- we both had tears streaming down our faces after Marley & Me. Beautiful... And my Dad sits there like, 'Aww- you both are crying!' Yeah... Dad.

Cassie allycatblue wrote: "i was bawling half of the book. my mom came in and saw me crying
"whats wrong?"
"its so SADDDD"
then she left laughing :)"

me too!! i was crying and mom was like wats wrong i said its just soo sad she said i was a weirdo!! lol

Nalu.chan Yep, cried a lot! When I read book:Geek Girl|8883501] there was moments when my heart constricted and felt really heavy, but I didn't cry... But with Heart on a Chain I cried a lot because of Kate subtle strength and sweetness... gah, loved this book!

Jordan I totally cried. I snivel in almost all the books I read (as long as they are well written) ski was bawling my eyes out during this one. My family has learned to ignore me...

Jeanie Stiles I teared up twice! I loved Henry. He never waivered. He just knew he loved her and always would!

Natàilia Yes, I cry, for the bullying and Kate's family. She doesn't deserved all this shit! :S

Rose Maria me too cried a bit,but thank god i was in hostel night crying alone.....

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

Heart on a Chain (other topics)