Black Dawn (The Morganville Vampires, #12) Black Dawn discussion

Michael and..Claire?

Comments (showing 1-21 of 21) (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Morgan Well…I'm a smidgen confused after reading Black Dawn. We all know what Michael said to Claire in last breath (okay actually I can't remember so it would be awesome if someone could quote for me) so why exactly did Mikey brush her aside in Last Breath? Don't get me wrong Shane is well..SHANE! But I can see some potential omfg-ness between Michael and Claire…thoughts anyone?

Niran Michael pisses me off so much sometimes . In the first book it was kind of clear that he had a little crush on Claire and even when Michael is with Eve , you can tell sometimes theirs something going on . But oh my god if anything happens between them in Bitter Blood , i think im going to hurt someone . Their relationship should stay as strictly friends or best friends , whatever. But if they kiss , ewww . Claire belongs with Shane ! And Michael belongs with Eve , simple .

Morgan Yeah I definitely see your point…Am I the only one who has a feeling this series is not gonna end how I want it to :s

Niran I have that feeling too ! And I also have a feeling that im going to get so annoyed with the endings and whats about to come .

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood i have no idea, seeing as Micheal bascley brushed EVERONE off in Black Dawn. and not just Clarie. but Eve and Shane at some points. hell even Ollie somtimes! i cant really see anything changing between Micheal and Claire.

Morgan yeah me neither! ahh I've spent so long reading the entire series (and its not even done!) and i can already tell there's gonna be a MASSIVE let down somewhere :s

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood i dont know, caz i cant even see WHAT the MASSIVE let down could even BE!

message 8: by MissIntegrity (last edited Sep 14, 2012 02:38PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

MissIntegrity Morgan wrote: "Well…I'm a smidgen confused after reading Black Dawn. We all know what Michael said to Claire in last breath (okay actually I can't remember so it would be awesome if someone could quote for me) so..."

ok i bought the book but im not understandin what youre saying about micheal's brushing claire off, their friends he would never do that and their just friends so....what theres no "micheal and claire." that just doesnt even sound right

message 9: by MissIntegrity (last edited Sep 14, 2012 02:40PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

MissIntegrity Team Shane, no micheal, yes, he mightve liked her but i honestly believe all thats gone now

Claire I think it was a little crush he had just he says in some where in one of the books to her ( not sure which one) . Has to be shane and claire though mikey needs to stay with eve, and i also have a feeling it's not gonna end the way most of us are hoping it will. ( by the way you have more chance of myrin and claire happening than mikey and claire lol)

Abby :} If mikey was to get with Claire it would ruin everything. Shane would kick Michaels ass, then run from town, Eve would probably do the same thing minus the leave town thing. So then the four main characters would be split and the books would be ruined. Books end.
Im rather happy with myself for making it sound like it would never happen.
... Unless it happens at the end of the 15th book.
Holy Craap.
Hopefully is not like Fallen was for me, that ending disappointed me.

But back to the point.
Shane-Claire
Michael-Eve

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood it's probally going to end at the 15th.......and the only thing i reamber Mikey saying about him liking Clarie was back in.....uhh, Ghost Town? maybe? and that was just beacause of Hank (Shanes dad after he went all brain in the computer) and after Black Dawn and Micheal and Eve got married i JUST CAN NOT SEEING HIM CHEATING ON HER!!!!

Abby :} It was last breath cause he had to go into Myrnins lab to get stuff to bring claire back to life.
How the hell do you pronounce myrnin?
I say Mer-nin

Abby :} If he did cheat on Eve id go kill his predatory ass, stake him in the heart and stick garlic up his ass ;) hhahaaha

MissIntegrity ForeverAquarius wrote: "It was last breath cause he had to go into Myrnins lab to get stuff to bring claire back to life.
How the hell do you pronounce myrnin?
I say Mer-nin"

I said it like Mah-rin-ee-yun

MissIntegrity ForeverAquarius wrote: "If he did cheat on Eve id go kill his predatory ass, stake him in the heart and stick garlic up his ass ;) hhahaaha"

Haha!have you been hanging out with Eve that sounds just like her

Abby :} Jasmine wrote: "ForeverAquarius wrote: "If he did cheat on Eve id go kill his predatory ass, stake him in the heart and stick garlic up his ass ;) hhahaaha"

Haha!have you been hanging out with Eve that sounds j..."

Hahaha :D Well, we could be twins. We are very similiar to each other.
Or i guess you could say Myrnin like Meer-nen

Count Crackula I pronounce Myrnin's name as murnin

message 19: by Kami (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kami Okay, NOTHING HAD BETTER HAPPEN BETWEEN CLAIRE AND MICHAEL!!! The one thing I have really loved (well there are lots of things I love about this series but...) is that Caine HAS NOT FALLEN INTO THE "LOVE TRIANGLE" TRAP! I think I might actually go tempoarily insane (and, thus, not responsible for my actions)if Shane and Claire end up breaking up because of Michael. NOT OKAY!!!

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood Kami wrote: "Okay, NOTHING HAD BETTER HAPPEN BETWEEN CLAIRE AND MICHAEL!!! The one thing I have really loved (well there are lots of things I love about this series but...) is that Caine HAS NOT FALLEN INTO THE..."

agrred, although i just CAN NOT see Micheal doing that!! to ANY of them!!!!

message 21: by Kami (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kami I can't imagine Caine would really go down that road (love triangles and splitting up the "established" couples). Honestly, the betrayal wouldn't just destroy the couples, it would destroy the friendships. That would be beyond tragic. I love the family Eve, Michael, Shane and Claire have formed together and to rip that apart would just be wrong. I LOVE Claire and Shane together, love how they fight for each other and forgive each other. To sacrifice that for shock value and dramatics just wouldn't be right.

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

Black Dawn (other topics)