Linger (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #2) Linger question

Anyone satisfied with the ending? *SPOILERS*
Barbara Barbara Aug 24, 2012 03:19PM
SPOILERS:

okay so why is Grace suddenly becoming a wolf now? I wish that had been explained a bit more. Although maybe it'll be explained more in the last one. What are your thoughts?

I didn't like and and stopped reading the series after that book.

Erin It is discussed in the next book
Aug 27, 2012 06:16PM

I looooved this series. I think they are the most beautiful books I've ever read. I think 'Linger's' ending was fine. 'Forever' was a little slow paced and the epilogue could have been expanded though. However, I still love this series.

I loved it grace was bit but she almost died from being locked inside a car while it was in the hundreds outside that made her not turn into a werewolf but her body wants to start turning but the because of having been in that car she isn't able to and that's why she's sick

deleted member Oct 05, 2012 07:17AM   0 votes
oh my gosh i completly agree with you this series is my favorite of all time i love it so much. sam is so cute as i imagined and cole gosh they should get together- cole and isabel. i read the series 5 times and i own all the books i also own the summer dress that is described in the third book the one sam buys grace.

u need to read the last one aswell it explains everything xx

deleted member Oct 05, 2012 07:17AM   0 votes
funny thing is my first name is sam and my middle name is grace witch made me love the book even more.

It explains it pretty well in this book. Re-read the last few chapters maybe :) Its a lot to explain but basically Cole finds out that werewolves actually die from NOT shifting and since Grace was bitten and didn't shift for so long she was going to die so Cole had to make her shift to stop it.

I thought the ending was good and especially because you know there's another one where they'll probably look for a cure and what not.

You people r crazy. Linger is the second best book I've ever read. My fav book is the third book.

The third book ended just as poorly. I didn't feel anything was wrapped up or resolved...I didn't love this series.

Geena i LOVED the series but i think she definitely could have ended forever much better
Aug 30, 2012 02:46AM

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

Linger (other topics)