VWrulesChick's Reviews > The Girl Who Played with Fire

The Girl Who Played with Fire by Stieg Larsson

Salander and Blomkvist continue separately but their lives become entwined again as mysterious murders may or may not be connected. We get to know the characters a little bit better, but life for them is engaging and trying to keep up with each of them as situations unfold. If you haven't picked up the book already, pick it up and read it! Recommend.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Girl Who Played with Fire.

03/20/2011 page 180
36.0% "What is Nils up to? and will Salander figure him out before...?"
03/21/2011 page 275
55.0% "Who is this Zala dude? and how is he involved with Salander?"
03/22/2011 page 325
65.0% "Ohhh no, not Mimmi!! Can Paolo Roberto do anything??"
03/23/2011 page 440
87.0% "Blomkvist, where are you? Can you catch up to Salander?" 1 comment
03/25/2011 page 490
97.0% "Go Lisbeth Go!"

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Sarah hope you like this one too

message 2: by Melanie (new)

Melanie Hey, are these books any good?

VWrulesChick Melanie wrote: "Hey, are these books any good?"

I have waited a while since all the hype has died done a bit.

I have enjoyed the characters and the stories (though if you get easily grossed out and/or ultra-conservative as there are scenes that may trouble you).

So far, I have read the first book and enjoyed it thoroughly and I am almost done the second book, which I even found a bit better than the first...not sure what the third book holds in store.

I would suggest to read the first book and if you don't like it...pass on the other two books in the series.

message 4: by Melanie (new)

Melanie Nope, I don't gross out and am definately not conservative! Will put it on my "to be read" list!

VWrulesChick Let me know how you liked the first one, once you have finished it!