Melissa's Reviews > Raising Kane

Raising Kane by Lorelei James

Apr 22, 2010

bookshelves: e-book, series, 2010-reads, contemporary-western-romance, cowboy-hotness, erotic-romance, favorites, smokin-hotness, steamy, yawozzzza-has-the-kink-factor
Read from June 21 to 23, 2010

So if anyone were to ask me if I could choose any of LL McKay men which one would it be? My reply would be seriously how can you ask me that, that would be like asking which one of my kids I love more!

Raising Kane is a great addition to the RR series, if I had any complaints at all it would be that it wasn't long enough, but truth be told I feel that way after all of her books. I just never want them to end it's like a soap. I can seriously reread them and never tire of any of them.

I would like to thanks Ms. James for her dedication to this series (and others) and sharing her thoughts with us!

5+***

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Raising Kane.

06/21/2010 "Finally able to start! Been a busy day."
06/22/2010 "ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I was in the middle of reading this and my kindle decides it doesn't want to wake up! I'm about to have a fit!" 6 comments

Teryl I'm jealous, how did you get it a whole week early?

Melissa I won it from the Lorelei James Gang Yahoo Group!
Every time she comes out with a new book they do giveaways and I actually won it. I won a RR T-shirt about 4 months ago. (They also do a monthly drawing that can be anything from a coffee cup to a paperback of your choice) every month is different. You should join!

Megan great review!