Katie's Reviews > Northanger Alibi

Northanger Alibi by Jenni James

May 03, 10

bookshelves: arcs
Read from April 22 to 28, 2010

While I didn’t enjoy it as much as I had hoped, Northanger Alibi was incredibly adorable and delightfully entertaining.

Claire Hart is an exact replica of the standard crazy and young Twilight fan; gullible, obsessed and in love with the idea of vampires and werewolves actually being real. I’ve met real girls like this, as most of you probably have as well, but Jenni James brings it to life in Claire, making her humorous and real at the same time. Needless to say, I was never bored with this story.

The plot fell a little flat for me. Besides the struggle of sorting her feelings out for Tony, the mysterious but charming boy she believes to be a vampire and Jaden, the sarcastic and outgoing boy she believes to be a werewolf, I didn’t see much of a story. I think that and the excessive cheesiness of the boys interactions with Claire were what made the novel a bit too eh for me.

But regardless, Northanger Alibi is great for any Twilight fan! Mixing humor, romance and the ultimate crazy Twilight fan antics, this book will have you giggling from start to finish!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Northanger Alibi.

04/26/2010 page 63