Joyce Lagow's Reviews > The Girl Who Played with Fire

2220862
Apr 24, 10

bookshelves: police-procedural, kindle-edition
Read from April 21 to 23, 2010

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Girl Who Played with Fire.

04/22/2010 page 115

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Glad you liked that one, Joyce. I am going to be re-reading the first two books in the trilogy over the summer before reading book 3. I have really enjoyed the trilogy thus far. Too bad about Larsson dying so young - I would have loved to see where he went with these characters.

Joyce Lagow I thought it was even better than the first one. Yes, I'm waiting, too, for the last one.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I have the third one (I have had it since last year), but have not read it yet, so I am going to read the entire trilogy in order over the summer.

I did not like the second one as much as I liked the first one, but am still looking forward to re-reads of both.

message 4: by Joyce (last edited Apr 25, 2010 10:26AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Joyce Lagow I'm waiting for it to come out on Kindle. I'm completely spoiled! I find myself really annoyed if I want a book and it's not available on Kindle. lol the 3rd book will be available on Kindle some time this summer, I think. Having just checked, May 25.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I got my copy of the third book from The Book Depository last year - it is still not available here in the States yet I don't think - but it just kept getting put aside for other books, lol. I am going to get to it this summer though, if it kills me.

I am glad you got a Kindle. I bet you are spoiled with it considering all you used to have to go through to get a book!