Chasidy's Reviews > Remember When

Remember When by Judith McNaught

Apr 25, 10

bookshelves: judith-mcnaught, romance, sexy-hero

I was a little skeptical reading this book considering the low ratings but as soon as I finished the first chapter, I knew this was one I would not be able to put down. I was right! Judith McNaught's Remember When was simply amazing. Think of it as a modern Cinderella story with a twist. Actually, make that a huge twist with a round-a-bout and many U-turns.

Cole Harrison is a stable boy turned multi-billionaire and after years of working to get on top, his world takes a wild surprise when his uncle gives him an ultimatium-- get married and produce an heir or lose the other half of his business. Unsure of whether his uncle will go through with his threats, Cole decides to inlist his old friend, Diana Foster, in his scheme.

Diana Foster who seemingly just got ditched by her arrogant pig-headed of a fiance for an Italian heiress, decides to take part in his scheme, to save face not only her family's business but her family as well. What she doesn't know is just how attractive and persuasive her old teenage crush could very well be.

A must read for all romance lovers.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Remember When.

04/21/2010 "I can't wait to start this this tonight! I hope it's not a dissapointment."
04/22/2010 page 105
25.12% "OMG, Cole you handsome devil you! I forgot how much I love Judith McNaught's style of writing. Her characters are easy to fall in-love with."
04/23/2010 page 296
70.81% "I literally could not stop laughing when Corey and Diana began talking about their camping trip. The BEAR! Oh goodness, haha!"

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by joy in wonderland (last edited Jun 24, 2010 04:59PM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

joy in wonderland I can't relate? Do want too... but I totally did not connect with their story... maybe a re-read will do justice eh? :)

Jolene I'm totally with you on this one. I steered clear because of the reviews and when I finally got around to picking it up and reading it, I loved it