Wicked Walker's Reviews > The Emerald Talisman

The Emerald Talisman by Brenda Pandos

Nov 16, 10

Read in July, 2010

The Quick and the Dirty...a refreshing new take on vampires and vampire slayers.

Why I was tempted to read this...Well the blurb reeled me in, always looking for a new vampire book!

Cover thoughts...it's pretty cool, not exactly how I imagined the necklace in my mind tho.

Romance Meter...Well of course! Julia and Nicholas hit is off right from the beginning and the romance started bubbling.

Character and Plot...Julia has a talent, she is an empath meaning she can feel others emotions. When a risky walk home after her car breaks down leads her to meeting Nicholas and him saving her from some "thing" in the woods, she starts asking more questions to find out what she is actually up against. This story rocks along very easily and is pretty hard to put down, the plot flows nicely and the characters are engaging. PLUS you have evil vampire vs good, you know that is always fun!

The Ending...The ending was good...left me wanting more and dying to know questions that were left unanswered, hopefully there will be a sequel in the works!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Emerald Talisman.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Kate I've opened a discussion post for an online book chat about The Emerald Talisman! Would love to see you all there! Please bring lots of friends!

Happy Reading!