Sarah's Reviews > Will Grayson, Will Grayson

Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green

1911563
Jul 14, 2013

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Will Grayson, Will Grayson.

Quotes Sarah Liked

David Levithan
“tiny: maybe there's something you're afraid to say, or someone you're afraid to love, or somewhere you're afraid to go. it's gonna hurt. it's gonna hurt because it matters.”

David Levithan
“i have a friend request from some stranger on facebook and i delete it without looking at the profile because that doesn't seem natural. 'cause friendship should not be as easy as that. it's like people believe all you need to do is like the same bands in order to be soulmates. or books. omg... U like the outsiders 2... it's like we're the same person! no we're not. it's like we have the same english teacher. there's a difference.”

David Levithan
“I text tiny a minute later.

MADE NEW GAY FRIEND.

And he texts back

PROGRESS!!!”

John Green
“She has enough black eyeliner on to outline a corpse, and her skin's so pale she looks like she's just broken dawn.”

David Levithan
“this blue shirt i have is practically the same color as my jeans, and looking all-blue is something only cookie monster can pull off.”

John Green
“Tiny, the next time that you try to set me up with a girl with a secret boyfriend can you at least INFORM me that she has a secret boyfriend? Also, if you don't call me back within five minutes, I'm going to assume you found a way back to Evanston. Furthermore, you are an asshat. That is all.”

John Green
“I jog through the halls and then go upstairs to Jane’s locker and carefully slip the note I wrote last night through the vent:

To: The Locker Houdini
From: Will Grayson

Re: An Expert in the Field of Good Boyfriends?

Dear Jane,
Just so you know: e. e. cummings cheated on both of his wives. With prostitutes.

Yours,