Patricia Brooks's Reviews > The Secrets of the 100 Golden Keys: Unlock the Power of Your Creativity & Set Your Life on Fire!

The Secrets of the 100 Golden Keys by Mia Pratt

Apr 18, 10

Read in December, 2009

The 100 Golden Keys – Mia Pratt
Unlock the Power of Your Creativity and Set Your Life on Fire
(Brooks Goldmann, $24.95)

This exciting new book contains the distilled wisdom acquired during Mia's unorthodox life as a professional dancer, artist, writer and adventurer, and reveals the secrets of the powerful relationship between creativity and happiness. The “100 Golden Keys” represent Mia’s answers to the burning questions she pondered throughout her life as she lived in passion and pursued her dreams. Collectively, they also reveal how we may all learn to unlock the power of our creativity and use it to for authentic, happy new lives that are free of the limitations from our past.
Until recently, Mia lived in her private studio in Scottsdale, Arizona, where she enjoyed a successful career as an artist, author, columnist and “Creative Change” consultant. Her current adventures now take her to Maruata, a remote village on the coast of Central Mexico where she will spend six months painting, writing and immersing herself in the local culture. She will continue serving as a “Creative Change” consultant via the internet, helping individuals discover and implement creative changes in their lives.
Mia believes each of us possesses an unlimited and self-replenishing reserve of creative energy that is available to fuel our dreams, heighten our awareness and transform our lives from ordinary to extraordinary. Once we embrace this knowledge and access our creativity, we may use it to re-create ourselves by shedding the limiting beliefs of our past and re-creating ourselves. By embracing the truth of who we are in the present, our lives are then elevated to dazing heights we may have only dreamed of in the past.
Columnist for N’Touch magazine – Phoenix Arizona
Professional Artist
Old Pratt Studios Artist’s Guild, Scottsdale, AZ Patricia L. Brooks, Publishing Consultante

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Secrets of the 100 Golden Keys.