Lenore Webb's Reviews > Answering Your Call: A Guide for Living Your Deepest Purpose

Answering Your Call by John P Schuster

Apr 17, 10

bookshelves: self-help
Read in April, 2010

I will say it is making me delve deeper into a book I have been reading. "Answering Your Call" by John P. Schuster has been one of my latest books. It is to help you focus and learn how to live for your deepest purpose. And I thought I was on that path too. I was following what I was learning. How to find the courage to respond to this new change. To stay on track for it even when I was worried on how it would all work out. And not letting others sabotage what I was called to do. No I do not think this book has anything to do with the changes that have happened. I saw it as another aid to help me in the changes. I like that John Schuster who is a coach, trainer and speaker was able to put into words the feelings I was dealing with. And I also loved that it continued to guide me toward prayer to know what our purpose is. But now I am having to read and seek out ways to accept that the change is not going to happen. And continue to find my purpose. But I will say, currently I am exhausted.

How do you deal with major changes? How do you deal with the stones that get in your path? And how do you know when your purpose is being fulfilled? I do wish thank Berrett-Koehler Publishers for sending me "Answering Your Call". And I would like to tell you it is a good book for guidance. You might be interested in it yourself. I am hoping it will continue to guide me as I keep on with my new journey, what ever it may be.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Answering Your Call.