Ronda Tutt's Reviews > The Second Coming

The Second Coming by David H. Burton

Apr 29, 10

bookshelves: fantacy
Read from April 16 to 29, 2010

WOW!!!! There are many words to describe this book. Excelent, Powerful, Exciting, Thrilling, etc... The story was creatively written, I felt like I was at the scene and experienceing everything around me as I read.

Most Fantasy reads it takes a couple of chapters to get into the book before the story picks up and runs but not this story - it captures you by the time your done with the 1st page.

Paine and Lya's story is awsome. There is so many things that happen in this story that it would take too long to explain but take my word for it. The story is well worth the read.

All the characters were created wonderfully, some of my favorites were Diarmuid and Brahm, and of course my favorite WOLF was FANG.

If you like a fantasy story with every immaginal paranormal creature in it whether they are good or evil than this is the book to read. Witchery, Sorcerery, phantoms, ghost, souls, ghouls, angels, demons, romance, etc... it has it all.

I look forward to the next book in this new series.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Second Coming.

04/16/2010 "I downloaded this to my PC in PDF for $1.99. This author is a new goodreads author - Fantasy/paranormal"
04/18/2010 page 30 "I down loaded this into a PDF and there are 209 pages - I have read up to the 4th chapter and it is great"
04/20/2010 page 51 "51 of 209"
04/23/2010 page 67 "Page 67 of 209 I am on Chapter 10"
04/24/2010 page 82 "On page 82 of 209 chapter 12"
04/24/2010 page 100 "On pg 100 of 209 Chapter 14"
04/25/2010 page 140 "I'm on pg 140 of 209 Chapter 18"
04/29/2010 page 174 "pg 174 of 209 - chapter 24"
04/29/2010 page 209 "209 of 209 FINISHED"

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Robin (new)

Robin Happy rainy Monday!! I got your reccomendation. I am will put in the to read pile. Unfortunetly I got side tracked reading BDB. SO now I am up tp Rhevenge 's book. Enjoying the ride.Hope is good with you. Happy reading:)

message 2: by David (new) - added it

David Burton Thank you again for your wonderfully kind words, Ronda. I'm so pleased you enjoyed it!!

Bookwatcher OMG buying right now this book!!! I love your review and want to read it!