Gina's Reviews > Wicked Lovely

bookshelves: ya, 60-book-challenge-2010, favorites
Recommended to Gina by: Fell in love with cover at Borders
Recommended for: EVERYONE
I own a copy

If you have EVER thought to yourself, "I dont like faery books" THAN this is THE book for YOU! I thought faery books were about little tinker bells floating around making the world bright and cheery. But guess what, I was WRONG! LOL The fey world that Melissa Marr has created is so complex and "Wicked Lovely" (very well titled, btw) that I just became obsessed! The characters are so deep and you cant help but just want to know them better.

The one thing I can say negative if any, you feel a little confused in the beginning until u really keep reading and start understanding the world and why the faerys must do what they do. You just have to keep reading , the author answers questions more and more as you go along. But at first, I found myself looking back, thinking "did i miss something" when in fact, I hadnt. So this is a MUST read and will be a film! Dont miss it! TEAM DARK COURT (Niall) :D
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wicked Lovely.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Ernesto gutierrez I loved Widcked Lovely. I am currently reading Ink Exhange and im almost done but I fell kind of lost sometimes. Is fragile eternity good. How is it compared to wicked lovely

Gina U must keep reading! It gets better and better and less confusing. Although, all of her books u feel a little confused but she keeps giving u answers as u keep reading and then by the end u know exactly what happened. my fav is Ink Exchange and Radiant Shadows becuz I love the Dark Court. oh, and also After u finish Ink Exchange, read Stopping Time which is in the back of Fragile Eternity soft back. It is a direct sequel to Ink Exchange.

Victoria My all time favorite series besides Harry Potter. I have only read books 1 and 2 but own all the others. LOVE THIS SERIES! And I would cut off my right arm to have Niall.....

Gina Awesome to hear! Book two and four are my favorites along with the last one, Darkest Mercy.
Did you know there is going to be a movie? I met Melissa Marr on the "Smart Chicks kick it tour" and she told me that at that time (last fall) the role of Niall was between 2 different guys and she loved them both, but if it works out with the one she really wants, we are going to love him! :)