♡♥Ang ♥♡'s Reviews > Dark Lover

Dark Lover by J.R. Ward

Mar 09, 13

Read from May 31 to June 03, 2010

** spoiler alert ** Okay Ladies I Finished Dark Lover and it was AMAZING!!!!
If you haven't read BDB Dark Lover Yet You should give it a go!!
It is such a Wicked Read!!
I couldn't put it down, I love Wrath and all the Brothers
I even Started to like Butch and Z they were so good in the END!!!
V and Butch are lovers???..LOL Now that i have read them all this makes sence!!! WTF i am way behind!! Cant wait to read about that, and what abut Marrissa then?? So many Questions!!
So i wanted to Kill Mr X and i was so glad that Billy Died and i wanted to Punch Havers in the Head!!!
I love the fact that they are all going to LIVE together in one big House!!
Dauirus Gets A new Life, that is freakin Awesome!!
i cant wait to read about that, and who he becomes...
And Hello,new Men that are going to come into the Story,so awesome that Wrath wants to Be a King i loved the mating wedding, i was all chocked up!!
And WOWZAH YIKES YUM The Sex in it was awesome!!
Marrissa and Butch were so cute together!!! I wonder whats going to happen there!
And He really does fit in with the Vampires/Family Brothers!!!
When it was finished i was like i wont MORE MORE MORE!!
I cant wait to read the next one...I have so many thoughts that i don't no where to begin!!
☆☆☆☆☆

Just done a re read!! I Still Lover Wrath and Beth!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dark Lover.

Quotes ♡♥Ang ♥♡ Liked

J.R. Ward
“You've won the evolutionary lottery: You're a vampire. Let's go to Disneyland!”
J.R. Ward, Dark Lover

J.R. Ward
“Welcome to the wonderful world of jealousy, he thought. For the price of admission, you get a splitting headache, a nearly irresistable urge to commit murder, and an inferiority complex. Yippee.”
J.R. Ward, Dark Lover

06/01/2010 "Loving it!!!"
06/01/2010 "WOW,This is shaping up to be an awesome read!!!" 9 comments
06/01/2010 page 125
31.81% ""Don't trust me.Don't Like me.I could give a shot.But don't you ever lie to me""I can smell the sex coming odd you right now.I could take you down on this sidewalk and be up that skirt of yours in a heartbeat.And you wouldn't fight me,would you? OMG!!! LOVE WRATH!!!"
06/01/2010 page 125
31.81% ""Don't trust me.Don't like me.I could give a shit.But don't ever lie to me,I can smell the sex coming off you right now.I could take you down on this sidewalk and be up that skirt of yours in a heartbeat,And you wouldn't fight me,Would you?" Wowzah,Omg I love Wrath!!!!!" 1 comment
show 1 hidden update…

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Annie Oh yum. Yum yum yum yum. You are goons love this series i can foresee it now...

Annie Goons ugh I hate my iPhone sometimes. Or my thumbs are too big.

♡♥Ang ♥♡ LOL>> Annie your so funny, i dod the same thing on my iphone..
I can't wait to read this series!! You will be one of the first pppl i will be writing to

Annie I love it. She's one of my fav authors. I met her once and was mistaken for her stalker. ;) so I made a tee shirt about it

♡♥Ang ♥♡ No Way!!
LMAO to funny

Samantha Can't wait to hear your thoughts. This was not one of my fav in the series, so I can't wait to see what you think.

♡♥Ang ♥♡ Oh really, cool I will let you no for sure!!!

Annie We're supposed to start reading it for a challenge tomorrow right?

♡♥Ang ♥♡ Yes,Tomorrow for you guys Today for me..LMAO
it is already the 1st June here :)

Annie Oh yah, the time traveler. ;) ok I'll squeeze it in inbetween lover mine and where dreams begin.

♡♥Ang ♥♡ awesome, i started today!!
it was good so far :)

Mahyar Awesome review and awesome display picture.

message 13: by Leah (new) - rated it 5 stars

Leah You totally used your review as you comment in our BDB thread! You little minx! LMAO ;P

Great review, babe. I knew you'd love it :)

♡♥Ang ♥♡ @ Mahyar Thank you So Much!! And thank you I love my prof pic too!! hehehe It is HOT!

@ Leah Totally I was NOT re Typing what i thought again
COPY AND PASTE are like me BEST friend!!!

Thanks tho :P

message 15: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Angels Weep For Goodreads) (last edited Jun 08, 2010 05:22PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Danielle The Book Huntress (Angels Weep For Goodreads) Oh, just wait, Ang. Keep reading. It will blow your mind out of the water.

♡♥Ang ♥♡ Awesome i cant wait :)

Holly I loved this series and can't wait till Payne and Manny's book comes out in March!!

♡♥Ang ♥♡ yeah me too :) Should be an awesome read!!

message 19: by Dru (new) - rated it 3 stars

Dru i dont understand when you say v and butch are lovers?

Jennifer My sister and I are a little confused and don't really want to backtrack in the book but could you tell me if the characters Wrath and Vischous are actual "brothers" to 2 of the other warriors in the book? We know they are in the actual Brotherhood but we were thinking that 4 of the brothers were actually related? Please don't laugh at us for caring so much but we love the book LOL