Tracy Burley's Reviews > Her Vampire Husband

Her Vampire Husband by Michele Hauf

Apr 29, 2010

liked it
Read from April 26 to 28, 2010

I agree'd with most of the other reviewers that the first half of this book was AWESOME but after the half way mark just really lost steam for me.

Very interesting storyline two enemies having to marry to make peace with their clans but of course the marriage was SUPPOSE to be a faux but how on earth do a feisty werewolf and a delicious vampire not fall in love? I really enjoyed Blu's spuckiness but it was hard to see Creed a centuries old vamp talk so modern. I missed the I think I'm all that vamp that we met at the beginning of the book. I had no clue that this was the third book in the series until I started doing my research. Just goes to show you that you could read this out of order like I did and still get the just of the story. There were other paranormal enities in this such as Witches. Not only did the Witches have magic but so did some of the vamps but of course that didn't go over to well.

All-in-All an enjoyable read. The ending felt off to me but I enjoyed it none the less. I hope this review was helpful for those that are interested in reading this book :)
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Her Vampire Husband.

04/26/2010 page 202
56.58% "Didn't realize this was the third book in the series but it doesn't matter. Pretty good so far. Couple of hang ups but nothing I can't deal."
04/28/2010 page 300
84.03% "Hopefully I finish this tonight!! I need to start Lover Mine!"