Holly's Reviews > Four Play

Four Play by Maya Banks

May 26, 11

bookshelves: menage, firefighters-or-cops
Read from May 24 to 26, 2011

This book was a fabulous Sex-apaloosa!!! To say I love a good menage read is putting it lightly!! I absolutely loved the first story Pillow Talk I simply liked the second story Her Fantasy Men, let me tell you why...When I read a menage I want fantasy, I want all the men to simply want to please the woman, I don't want jealousy and sniping, i just want hot sex with a HEA. Now, don't get me wrong they both pretty much have the HEA, they wrapped up nicely but in Her Fantasy Men it didn't start out menage, Kelsey simply slept with all three of them individually to start with, one on Monday, one on Wednesday and one on Friday. LOL - I know she loved them all and didn't want to chose, but I just didn't really like the way this one unfolded. The big saving grace was the Holy Crap, Off The Charts Hot Sex!! I would recommend this book for that alone!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Four Play.

05/24/2011 page 127
37.0% "Sex, sex and more sex! I am finding myself just a tad bit jealous of Zoe!" 19 comments
05/25/2011 page 187
54.0% "OK, on to the 2nd story, I hope it is half as smokin' as the first!! Bring on the sex, sex, and more sex!! haha"

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie You dirty girl! LOL

Holly OMG YES!!! Have you read this Steph?

message 3: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Not yet...

Holly Well....let me just say, who wouldn't want to live in a house with 3 HOT Firefighters who are itching to play out your fantasies.....oh yes, let your imagination run wild!!

message 5: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie I already have enough firefighter fantasies! OMG that sounds freaking hot!

message 6: by Holly (last edited May 24, 2011 07:49AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Holly BAHAAAAAAAA!! I know, right? Mine are totally ramped up again!!!

sexy firefighters Pictures, Images and Photos

Here is how I picture Chase, Tate, & Brody *wiping a little drool*

Angela Carr (Under the Covers Book Blog) OMGsh I was totally jealous of Zoe. And that picture *Wipess drool* I can't believe my fave genre has changed to erotica. ROFTL

message 8: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Well I wouldn't kick any of them out of bed for getting the sheets dirty that is for sure! LOL

Angela Carr (Under the Covers Book Blog) Oh yes I wouldnt get mad but I can help them in the shower before we hit th sheets.

I really like that guy in the far right!!!!

message 10: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie I was thinking the one in the middle is quite nice!

Robin *loves sexy books* ooh the dirtier the better and the one on the right!!! wow!!

Holly yeah, I am not usually into blondes but I love the middle guy!!

Angela Carr (Under the Covers Book Blog) *sigh* i may have to re-read Four Play again. Now that I have a visual!!!
Brody (the guy in the far right) is my fave!

Holly Oh Angela, wasn't Brody just friggin' amazing - so intense - Mmmmmmm.....

Angela Carr (Under the Covers Book Blog) OMGsh Yeah!!!! I like him better than Chase. So possesive and caring!!! And oh sooo Filling. I mean HOT!!!

Holly BAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!! I have to agree, filling is the precise word that comes to my mind too!!

Angela Carr (Under the Covers Book Blog) Right?! It's how I remember him. LMAOOO

UniquelyMoi ... So I Can Shine... I. Want. This. Book!

Damnit!

message 19: by ~J~ Riverina Romantics (last edited May 27, 2011 06:09PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

~J~ Riverina Romantics My thoughts exactly. I loved the first and was a bit 'meh' with the second.
But both were fantastically hot!

Michelle the Romance Witch definitely agree with jodie... can't beat a maya banks... wasn't to impressed with the second story though

message 21: by Vicki (new) - added it

Vicki I just finished the first story...loved it. Hum, the second doesn't seem like it's going to measure up, huh?

Holly UniquelyMoi *~*Dhestiny*~* wrote: "I. Want. This. Book!

Damnit!"

UniquelyMoi ... So I Can Shine... Holly wrote: "I gave my copy to a friend Dhes, when I get it back I can send it to you if you want... "

LOL! Thanks, Holly! No need to do that. I was just lashing out.