Ana's Reviews > The Alibi

The Alibi by Sandra Brown

Jan 31, 11

bookshelves: author-usa, mistery, first-reads, won-contest, own-2010, read-in-2011, books-autoghraphed
Recommended for: Mistery lovers
Read from January 13 to 30, 2011

Podem ler a opinião completa no Floresta de Livros

As a mistery, this book wins! It's been a while since a mistery left me clueless as to who the murder was. And it's not that the pieces aren't there, but that the author plays them so well, we end up supecting everyone, except the real murderer. It was kind of fun, actually, to do this 'mind-game'.

My only three problems with this book were: Hammond. Alez and the sex.

Still, this was a very enjoyable read, and that's saying a lot, considering I'm not a fan of the genre. I'll definetly read something else of this author in the future.

Note: I won this book through First-Reads, and the author sent me the book and a book-marker, both autographed. Thank you!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Alibi.

01/13/2011 page 30
6.0% "The first time I read the first few pages, I didn't like it, so I left this book for another time, but now I'm already getting into the story. It's really a matter of "disposition", I guess. :)"
01/15/2011 page 78
15.0% "A girl can say "no" once and mean a "yes", but if she says it again and again, she MEANS IT. And, seriously, if a guy follows after you, in his car, it's not sexy, it's not romantic, it's STALKERY and you don't go to an isolated cabin with him to have hot sex. WTF?!?"
01/19/2011 page 158
31.0% "Don't tell me Hammond has slept with all the women in the book? 'Cause it sure looks like it. ;D"
01/27/2011 page 443
87.0% "Even now, I have no idea who the killer is. I mena, msot of them have a motive, but none of them seem to be "the one". I just hpe the killer doesn't turn out to be a character who's not even appeared yet That would be a total bummer."
show 3 hidden updates…