Emily's Reviews > For a Few Demons More

For a Few Demons More by Kim Harrison

Apr 16, 10

Read from April 13 to 16, 2010

Ah yes, Rachel Morgan has so many associations with demons, it's time for a party!

I find it entertaining as to how much she gets blamed or accused of 'summoning' them. It really is not her fault in a hazy sort of way.

Rachel possesses something everyone wants and (as usual) does not have a clue as how to safely get rid of it. Whatever way she chooses will usually end up in some form of chaos. However, this time, there is a lot more on the line than usual. Rachel has a few kick-ass parts where if you were not already convinced she fears very little and could care less what people think, you'll be turned after this novel.

Again, Harrison has more character development in this Novel. Ceri, Keasley, Trent, Quen, David, Al, Skimmer, Glenn, and Denon all create a deeper base for their part and leave many unanswered questions lingering.

This was a really quick read, I found myself laughing at a lot of parts, mostly when Rachel decides to just go for something.

ah and this was my favorite part of the book, you'll have to read to find it:

"It's a nice day for a white wedding," :)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read For a Few Demons More.

Quotes Emily Liked

Kim Harrison
“There were no more choices, no more options, no more clever ways out of a tough situation. And the rush, I realized in a brutal wash of despair, is a false god I’ve chased my entire life. One that cost me everything in the blind search for sensation. My entire existence amounted to nothing.”
Kim Harrison, For a Few Demons More

Kim Harrison
“The gentle sound of her words became the shushing of my blood in my head, and I listened, hovering on the edge of consciousness, bathed in the oblivion of whatever drug they had given me.”
Kim Harrison, For a Few Demons More