Nora St Laurent's Reviews > Thicker Than Blood

Thicker Than Blood by C.J. Darlington

Apr 12, 10

Read in January, 2010

“Christy Williams didn’t see the cop until his red lights flashed in her rearview mirror.”

Want to read more? I did! I was hooked from the first sentence, and you will be too. I signed up for a review copy of this book when I realized the author, C. J. Darlington, was the same person who owned a website I frequent called Titletrakk.com.

C.J. Darlington weaves an interesting tale of Christy Williams struggle about the direction her life is headed. After her parents death she made choices that would change her life forever and separate her from May, her only living sibling.

Christy Williams is an antiquarian. The author describes her love of and hunt for books. C. J. Darlington gives you a sneak peek into this profession—one she held for quite some time. C.J. reveals how to hunt for treasure—rare books and everything in-between. It was fun to read about a few book treasures—what makes them rare—valuable and worth seeking! Some I recognized you will too!

Christy’s sister, May, has her own passion—running a ranch and taking care of the animals. It was fascinating to read about what made both sisters tick. I enjoyed the suspense and drama that caused a collision in both of these sisters lives. You won’t want to miss reading this exciting, fun adventure.

Nora St.Laurent
ACFW Book Club Coordinator
Finding Hope Through Fiction
www.psalm516.blogspot.com

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Thicker Than Blood.