Larissa Fauber's Reviews > Holy Bible

Holy Bible by Anonymous

Dec 23, 10

Read from April 15 to December 23, 2010

The Holy Bible is the love letter from God to us. He used several people to write the Bible in order to show His love for all His creation. And it is with honour that I finished reading this love letter for the third time and I would also like to encourage you to do the same.

"In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth"
This is Genesis 1:1.
God has started His creation. He created everything that your eyes can and cannot see. He also created the man and the woman, Adam and Eve. And He told them: “You are free to eat from any tree in the garden; but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat from it you will certainly die.”
However, that's exactly what happens one day. They ate it after being persuaded by the serpent. The consequences of sinning result in the broken relationship with God. For God is saint.
They are expelled from the Garden of Eve. From Adam and Even to us there is a separation, we are separated from God.
Yet, God so loves His creation that He promises to send the Messiah to restore this broken relationship with Him.
God has a lovely plan. God decided to send His only Son to the world, so that whoever believes in His Son may be saved and live forever. The Messiah is Jesus Christ, who came to this world, to live, die and ressurreced after three days for me and for you.
The plan seems to be very simple but it involves faith. It involves believing that Jesus is the Son of God, that He is the Christ.
John 1:11,12 says: "(JESUS) came to that which was his own, but his own did not receive him. Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God".
That's why we have Christmas, to celebrate the birth of Jesus, because without Him, we cannot find God, because Jesus said “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." (John 14:6)
When we receive Jesus in our heart, we have a new life and when we die, we have ETERNAL life with God.
God loves us passionately and He's anxious for a relationship with us. A relationship of guidance, protection, involved by His love.
Do not let sin be an obstacle for not being with God, but allow Jesus to be the bridge to reach God.
I usually say that we are on one side of the abysm and God is on the other. The abysm that separates us from God is a life without Jesus. When you believe in Jesus, the bridge is constructed and you walk safely to the other side, to have a life with God, in Christ.
And my one and only desire is to help you understand the love that God has for you, shown in His Son Jesus Christ.
And even if it is necessary for me to write more so that you can understand God's love, I will. Because deep inside you feel that you need God but sometimes you just don't know how to find Him. Let Jesus do it all fo you ;)
And...Merry Christmas.
Larissa Fauber
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Holy Bible.

04/15/2010 page 253