Daisiemae's Reviews > Talk Dirty To Me

Talk Dirty To Me by Jack  Greene

Apr 19, 10

bookshelves: books-reviewed-in-2010, books-read-in-2010, easy-reading, e-book, erotica, favorite-heroes, contemporary-romance, male-male-romance-erotica, opposites-attract, virgin-hero
Recommended to Daisiemae by: I like Jade's heroes
Recommended for: Jade Falconer/Jack Greene Fans
Read from April 11 to 19, 2010, read count: 2

This was a very cute book written by Jack Greene. It was short and sweet, but it packed a lot of punch. Adam has decided to act on his attraction to men. Instead of going out and meeting someone he spots a beautiful, flamboyant looking man who is advertising for a phone sex line. After much thought, he calls the phone sex line and asks for the man in the picture, Casey.

There's an instant attraction between Adam and Casey from the moment they speak to one another. Over the next several weeks, Adam continues to call Casey and they act out their fantasies over the phone. As time goes by, Adam realises he has feelings for Casey and asks him to meet him in person.

I really loved Casey and Adam. Casey is your typical Jack Greene/Jade Falconer hero. He's gorgeously beautiful, effeminate and fun. Adam on the other hand, is the more stable guy next door type. They were great together and it was a fun and light read, which I was in the mood for.

4.5 stars but I'll bump it up to 5

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Talk Dirty To Me.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sophie (new)

Sophie I've seent this book and wondered if it's any good. I hope you review it.

Drew Terrific review! Thanks for the recommendation, Shell

message 3: by Matimate (new)

Matimate Nice review. Thank you for sharing your thoughts

message 4: by Rossy (new) - added it

Rossy Fantastic review, Shell!

message 5: by Josh (new) - added it

Josh Sweet review, Shell!

Lindsay Awesome review, Shell! Looks like I'll be reading this one after Only for him. Casey sounds like the kind of hero I love to read about.

Jack Informative Epic review, Shell!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Great review! This one just went on my list. I do love virgin heroes.

Rachel Great review! I'll be adding this one to my large tbr list!

Maggie Very Cool Review, Shell! Since you and Drew both liked it, I'll give it a whirl.

Shayne Fabulous review, Shell Bell