DarienMoya's Reviews > Aidan and Ethan

Oct 23, 11

bookshelves: my-m-m-lovin, 2010-reads, butt-virgins, best-friends-getting-dirty
Read from April 28 to 30, 2010

^^ WHEN A BOOK PISSES YOU OFF SO GOOD!^^

Holy mother of pearl, diamonds and earth, this book lighted my fire quick and then outed it with some cold ass water. Dont get me wrong I loved the book, Cameron knows how to write intensity and wild sex. My beef is the so called detrimental reason why one man ended up leaving the love of his.

So Aidan and Ethan meet why some snooty rich kids was bothering Aidan on the job, Ethan steps in and BAM! instand friends. Well the friendship lats a few years with each guys sharing their dreams and hope for the future. What Ethan feels for Aidan isn't just friendship but love, he is in love with his bestfriend if only he could share his feelings. Well graduation day comes rolling around the boys meet in their usual lets hang spot, and what was supposed to be playful frolicking turned into you get to know my body and I get to know yours. They confess their undeniable love for each other and plan to run off into the sunset. The next day Ethan goes to see Aidan and BOOM his brother tells him and then shows him a note, Aidan was gone.

Thirteen years later Aidan is back hoping to pick things up with Ethan and gets a lovin. He finds out thats its gonna be harder than planned the man he sees now is nothing like the boy he left behind. Aidan has never known the touch of another man and maybe he never will with the way things are going between them, well there is always his hand and toys.

Merde I thought Aidan's reason for leaving would have been some huge thing, but its barely even moved me. I though he left because someone caught them getting to know each other man to man in the bushes and threatened his life or even kicked his ass.Nope! not as if his reason was less important because no harm was done to him, but the bulid up to him revealing said reason was kinda intense so I expected something huge.

Good points; the begginning was super sexy, all trembling hands, sloppy kissing, trees and sunshine. Where as on a personal level I felt nothing for the two male characters the need in the bedroom was Oh God *drool*. I can understand need. Not my fave book by Dane but her characters are always manly and super alpha all the way.

11 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Aidan and Ethan.

04/29/2010 page 6
2.63% "I just started and I already got the shivers. Boner! If I were a guy."
04/30/2010 page 71
31.14% "Sexy, hot and its pissing me off."

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Great review! I love Dane's works.

DarienMoya Thanks Eyre, Dane really is fantastic.