DarienMoya's Reviews > Knowing Caleb

Knowing Caleb by Cameron Dane

Oct 04, 10

bookshelves: my-m-m-lovin, 2010-reads, fave-books-of-2010, gay-for-you, favorites, butt-virgins, fave-m-m-characters
Read from September 22 to 27, 2010 — I own a copy, read count: 1

^^ KNOWING CALEB IS REALLLL GOOOOD!^^

I am sending my hospital bills to Cameron Dane, for the amount of heart attacks suffered. This series, gawd this series the words won’t even come. Knowing Caleb might just be my favourite and only because of the sexiest theme out there (GFY) gay for you. Let me tell you, these guys were gay for each other.

Caleb Hawkins is another one of the Demon bros, and currently the only one who is still a demon, since both his brothers have already gone through the change to become human, and fallen in love. Caleb knows he does not deserve the same, his past he feels is so unforgivable that he should never find happiness. When a chance meeting with Jake Chase leads him to offer the man a job as his foreman on the ranch, who knew that this would lead to some “Groovy kinda Love”.

Jake Chase has lost his wife 6 years ago, and each year that goes by the pain seems to be the same. Jake is hell bent on destroying his life, until in walks Caleb and he is hell bent on saving him. A night together leads to a job opportunity and an attraction he never expected.

Well talk about needing my bucket and mop, these two are lava hot. One man hell bent on never loving again, and one who feels he doesn’t deserve love and you have the hottest sex on the planet. All the angst and emotion make this book I winner, my heart was literally bleeding for these two. Had to get Kleenex to clean-up the spillage.

Throw in some attempts on Caleb’s life, and Jake’s denial about loving a another man and you have yourself a wonderful read. The Dane never disappoints. From my first book A Fostered Love by Cameron Dane to Knowing Caleb (Hawkins Brothers/Quinten, Montana, #5) by Cameron Dane my latest read by the author, I am a fan for lifeo!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Knowing Caleb.

09/22/2010 page 16
7.0% "I think the Dane has a book of pain, and uses examples in her books."
09/23/2010 page 90
39.0% "LOve me some Hawkins men!! Jake get your head out your ass."
09/25/2010 page 147
64.0% "Jake is seriously getting to me. I understand his lofe for his dead wife, but living unhappily because he made a promise to her is ridiculi!!"
09/27/2010 page 321
139.0% "Just finished reading this in class, not a good idea. Way too excited!!!" 2 comments
show 2 hidden updates…

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't know if she'll pay your hospital bill, but if you go to her website and sign up, she'll seen you an awesome bookmark. :) I just love her men.

message 2: by DarienMoya (last edited Oct 03, 2010 08:55PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

DarienMoya LOL, so its a good thing here in Canada you don't pay for healthcare.

message 3: by Mahlet (new) - added it

Mahlet You're making me seriously consider reading a book out of order!! Great review :)

Fairy / Anna Everytime when I read your reviews, I want to read a book about which you wrote. Authors should pay you for the great recommendations. I really like your reviews. Several times I read the book after the glance to your observations.

I love those guys too. They were so perfect for each other. *Sigh...*

DarienMoya Fairy / Anna wrote: "Everytime when I read your reviews, I want to read a book about which you wrote. Authors should pay you for the great recommendations. I really like your reviews. Several times I read the book afte..."

Anna if they did pay me, I would have the best job in the world.

This is one of my fave reads, some of the sexiest stuff I have ever read. So primal and sexy.

message 6: by Mahlet (new) - added it

Mahlet Would this one make a good stand alone? Just re-read the review and now I'm impatient about waÍting until book 5 :)

Fairy / Anna Mahlet, I think you can try this one read first :) That book was my first of this author and I don't feel like I missed something really important, when I skipped previous books. Yes, they're related and maybe you should read first "Falling", then go to number 5 :P I don't like M/F contemporary erotica (romantica), so I have no idea if book nr 1 and 4 have to be read to understand what is going on.
Hmm, maybe someone else would be more helpfull :D

Again, sorry for my lame English.

message 8: by Mahlet (new) - added it

Mahlet Oh no! I understand your English just fine - Thanks for the advice, Anna :)

DarienMoya I never read book 1 and 4, too much female in those two books lol.

I think the whole series can be read as a stand alone, but I read all the man love in order cus I am kinda anal like that (hehehheeh). This book though is not to be missed, its just so hardcore.

Beatrice I read Falling and then Knowing Caleb after that. I have a copy of ReneCade that is begging to be read. The wonderful Cam Dane has told me through email that everything can be read out of order and as standalones, and that she tries to make all of her books like that. :)

message 11: by Mahlet (new) - added it

Mahlet DarienMoya wrote: "but I read all the man love in order cus I am kinda anal like that (hehehh..."

LOLOL!